28- Where You Belong

Rylee POV
  After finally being released from the hospital an hour ago we had finally made it home and I have to say it felt as though I had never left. "Are you comfortable?" Ethan's asked me as he helped me lay back on the couch and he places a blanket on top of me. "I'm fine," I say to him not wanting to be a burden to him. "I can call my dad and tell him I'm not coming in for the rest of the day if you would like, I really hate leaving you alone when you just got out of the hospital," Ethan's says in a worried tone. "I promise I will be fine and I want get up anymore then I have to," I promise him. "Ok but if you need anything don't hesitate to call me and I will leave and come back home," he say before lightly placing a kiss on my forehead then heading to the door. "Rylee I love you and I'm glad your back home where you belong," he says stoping at the door. "I love you too and I just glad to be back with you," I say smiling at him. He gives me a quick smile before exiting out of the door. I turn on the tv and begin watching it but after a few minutes I felt sleep taking me over.

I wake up a couple hours later to someone making a lot of noise in the next room. "Ethan are you home?" I call out as I get off the couch and follow the noise. "Skyler what are you doing here?" I ask once I see that it was her. "I'm sorry I don't mean to wake you, Ethan called for me to check up on you and I decided to clean out this extra room so we can make it into a nursery," she says sweetly coming up to me. "Of course Ethan's called you her, he has been very over protective since I got back," I say with a hint of laughter in my voice. "He just loves you and wants what's best for you and those babies," she say honestly. "I know and thanks for doing all this you have been a really good friend to me and a sister to Ethan," I say feeling guilty for putting everyone through so much in the past few months. "It's no problem really, so when do you and Ethan plan on getting married again?" She ask me in a hopeful voice. "I think we should wait until after the babies arrive, but Ethan's wants to get remarried as soon as possible," I say before taking a deep breath. "Well I think he has a point you both should be married before the babies get here," she say trying to reason with me. "Yeah I guess your right, but I just scared that once we are married our life will get crazy again and that our relationship want work out," I say sadly at the thought of Ethan and I being over forever. "Oh Rylee that will never happen Ethan loves you and he never stopped trying to find you, he will not let you go easily," she says as she pulls me into a hug to comfort me. "Thanks, I needed to hear that," I say sniffling back my cries. "You welcome, I'm always going to be here for you and Ethan, also for those nieces or nephews of mine," she says with a giggle causing me to laugh also. "Come on let's get out of this house and go somewhere to eat," she say letting me out of the hug and grabbing her keys. "I knew that know matter what happens I would always have Skyler backing me up because no matter my choices she has never left my side.

  As we walk into the cafe I see Camron sitting in a booth by herself. "I invited her I hope you don't mind," Skyler says as we begin making our way to Camron. "No it's no problem, it's just been so long since I have seen her, does she know about everything," I ask her scared of how she may judge me. "She knows and trust me she is just glad your back safe," she says right before making it to out table. "Oh my gosh Rylee it's so good to see you," she say pulling me into a hug. "Wait your pregnant," she say feeling my baby bump as she hugged me. "Didn't Skyler tell you?" I asked her as I look to Skyler in confusion. "No I wanted that to be a surprise I figured you would like to be the one to tell her," she said happily. "So how far along are you and do you know what your having yet," Camron asked practically bouncing with excitement. "I'm only three months along and no I don't have any idea what I'm having all I know it that there is two of them," I say with a smile as I place a hand on my stomach protectively. "That awesome, so are they Alex's babies?" She asked me and I immediately froze in fear at hearing his name. "Camron!" Skyler yells at her before turning her attention to me. "What I just wanted to know?" Camron as defensively. "Rylee talk to me are you ok?" she asked but I was so out of it that I could hear her but my brain just didn't comprehend. "I'm calling Ethan, do not say anything else to her," she says in a warning tone before stepping out of the cafe with the phone to her ear.

  "Rylee baby snap out of it, I'm hear and no one is going to ever hurt you again," I hear Ethan say but his voice sounded so far away. He turns my face to his and looks deep into my eyes as he strokes my cheek softly with his finger. He leans in placing his lips on mine and at first it felt as though I had been dreaming him being hear but then I slowly feel my self responding to his kiss. He pulls back but never take hands of my cheek nor his eyes from mine. "What are you doing here," I ask him feeling very confused. "We lost you, you where out of it and wouldn't talk to use," Skyler says with a scared look on her face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you all, I really don't remember what happened," I said feeling scared myself. "I think you have had enough for today how about you let me take you home and we can sit in bed the rest of the day and watch movies," Ethan suggest sweetly. "Don't you have to go back to work," I say not wanting him to miss work because of me. "No I told dad I was going to take the rest of the day off and since it's Friday we really weren't that busy so he told me to come take care of you," he say getting up from the table and then holding his hand out for me to take. I slowly place my hand in his and let him lead me out of the cafe and to our car.

Authors Note:
Keep the votes coming.