29- I Do

Rylee POV
  "I can't believe I agreed to get married again when I'm eight months pregnant and look like a whale," I complain to Skyler and Camron who both are trying to get me ready to walk down the isle. "You will look beautiful," Skyler says reassuring me. Ethan and I decided on just a small and simple ceremony with just a close family and friends. I chose a long white dress that had on strap with flowers covering it, the dress gathers around my breast the flowed down freely from there. The dress showed of my pregnancy belly beautifully.

After having my makeup applied and my hair done we slipped on my dress and I stood admiring myself in the mirror. "Wow you look stunning," Camron compliments. "Thanks," I say but just as everything seems like it's going to be ok I start to feel a cramp and I begin to back up and lower myself in down into a chair. "What's wrong," my mother says as she enters into the room and see me holding me stomach. "It's nothing, i'm sure i'm fine," I say not wanting to scare anyone. "Honey you didn't look fine," she say getting on her knees in front of me. "I'm fine I promise," I say as the pain passes and I stand up slowly to resume getting ready for my wedding. "Sweet heart if you are hurting then we can wait and postpone the wedding until after the babies get here," she say trying to persuade me. "Mom I know your concerned, but I'm fine really and I want to marry Ethan today," I say honestly not sure if I was trying to convince her or myself as another pain comes over me. "Ok young lady your are not fine your having contractions," my mom say as she helps me to sit down once again. "It's just Braxton Hicks I'm sure please don't say anything to Ethan until after the wedding," I beg of her. "Are you positive it's just Braxton Hicks?" My mom asked me struggling to trust me. "I'm positive," I say as the pain subsides again. "Fine but if you keep having them, you have to promise to go to the hospital as soon as the wedding is over," she says in a motherly tone of voice. "Ok I promise," I say praying that whatever is going on will wait until after me and Ethan have said our vows.

Ethan's POV
  "Where is Rylee, is everything ok, she hasn't changed her mind on marrying me has she?" I ask rambling on to Skyler. "I'm sure she is fine she should be walking down the isle any minute now," she says reassuring me. "Yeah your probably right," I say just before the doors to the church swing open. Instead of Rylee walking down the isle it was her father. "What's wrong," I say meeting him in the middle of the isle. "It's Rylee her mother said to come tell you there want be a wedding today because your babies are ready to come," he says placing his hand on my shoulder. We both take off to the room where Rylee had been getting dressed for the wedding.

As I walk into the room I see her sitting in a chair and she looks as though she is in a lot of pain. "Are you ok," I ask Rylee as I kneel down in front of her. "Today was suppose to be a perfect day and I was suppose to be your wife again before our babies came," she say with tears in her eyes. "Shhh it's ok everything is still perfect, today may not be going how we expected it to but it's still perfect because our little ones will be making there grand entrance," I tell her before placing a kiss on her forehead and then helping her too her feet. "How about we get you to the car so we can go to the hospital," I say as I slowly help her walk outside and to the car.

As we pull into the hospital I could tell Rylee's pain was getting worse and more frequent. "Are you ok to walk in?" I ask her as her dad stops the car in front of the hospital doors. "Yeah," she say shaking her head and I begin to help get her out of the car. Just as we get out of the car and start to head into the hospital Rylee stops as pain comes over her again and suddenly the bottom of her dress become soaked as her water breaks. "Someone help," I scream out and watch as a couple nurses come running out one with a wheel chair. They help me get her into the chair and the nurse begins to wheel her into the hospital.

"It's not quite time for the babies to come your only eight centimeters so you have about an hour or two before you will have to begin pushing," the doctor tell Rylee after examining her. "So would it be ok to have all our family and friends in here for a quick wedding," she asked him curiously. "I don't see why not just make it quick and within the next hour," he say kindly. "Rylee we can just wait a couple months until your back on your feet we don't have to do this now," I tell her out of concern. "Now I want to do this now, I want our babies to have a mother and father that are married," she say with so much love in her voice. "Then I will handle it and you just lay back and rest until then," I say as I kiss her quickly the exit the room to tell everyone the plan and to get the preacher here.

  With everyone gathered int there room it was finally time for us to get married and I have to say I would have never thought it would be in a hospital room just moments before I would become a father. "If you would say your vows to each other," the preacher says to us. "Rylee we may have been thrown together against our will, but it didn't take long for me to realize I had fallen in love with you. I want to vow to you today that I will love you and our children for the rest of my life and I will do everything in my power to keep you safe and happy," I say as I look into her eyes and see nothing but love reflecting back. "Ethan after everything I put you through and all the reasons I have given you to give up on me, yet you are still here confessing your love for me and marrying me again and that is one of the reasons I am so in love with you. I can promise that for the rest of my life I will do everything to show just how much I love you and be he best wife to you and mother to our children." she tells me as tears from in her eyes. After saying our vows and kissing my bride the doctor made everyone leave the room except for me as he prepared to deliver our babies into the world.

Authors note:
Picture of Rylee's dress on this chapter.
Only one chapter and an Epilogue left to this book.
Vote please!!