25- Thinking Of You (part 1)

Rylee POV
It been almost three months since I last seen Ethan and all I can do is hope that one day soon I will be able to see him again. I have thought about trying to sneak away but we have moving to a different town every couple weeks because Alex doesn't want anyone to find me. He has agreed to let me keep the baby as long as I obey him and no more trying to sneak out of the house. "Where are we moving to this time?" I ask him not really feeling up to riding a long period of time. "We are just moving a couple hours away," he says not telling me specifically where we were going. "Well can we stop at the nearest store because I really need to use the bathroom and I don't think I can hold it for much longer," I say in a pleading tone. "Didn't you just go when we left thirty minutes ago?" He asked sounding a little frustrated. "Yes but I am pregnant you know and I can't help having to go to the bathroom alot," I say trying to convince him to see my way. "Fine we will stop but you have to hurry because we can't take a chance on anyone recognizing you," he say as he pulls into a gas station.

  After getting into the bathroom I walk up to a young girl who was about to walk out. "Is there anyway I can use your phone to make a call?" I ask her kindly. "Sure," she say handing over her phone. I take the phone and dial Ethan's phone and listen to the ringing. "You have reached my voice mail please leave your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as I can," his voice mail says and my heart drops a little. "Ethan it's Rylee, I'm near Austin Texas I'm not sure where Alex is taking me but he says we are only a couple hours away so please try to find me," I beg my voice cracking. I hung up the phone and handed it back to her, "thanks so much for letting me use your phone." "Your welcome is there something wrong?" She asked me sympathetically. "Wait your that girl everyone had been looking for," she said taking her phone and begin calling the police. I took this time to run out the bathroom and find Alex. "We have to go," I say to him trying to hid the panic of what he will do to me when he finds out what I have done. "What did you do?" He asked angrily as he grips my arm tightly. "Someone recognized me and she called the cops," I say waiting his reaction. He opens the door to the car and practically throws me in, then he gets into the drivers seat and begins spreading out of the parking lot. We didn't make it far down the road before the cops where coming up behind us with the lights flashing.

  "Alex please slow down," I beg him as I pull my seatbelt on. "I will not we have to out run them," he say as he keeps his focus on the road. "Please just stop and I will make sure they don't do anything to you, all they want is me." I say trying once again to get him to stop. "No I will not stop and you will not be going with them," he say angrily slapping me across the face to get me to shut up. "I just want to go home," I say crying no longer caring if he sees my weakness. "If I can't have you then no one will," he say and at first I didn't understand his threat until I look up to see he was speeding towards a big body of water. "Alex please don't do this," I beg as fear begin to take over. "I just want you to know matter what I have done I do love you," he says in an apologetic tone before letting go of the wheel and kissing me right before we run off the bridge and hit the water.

Ethan's POV
  After noticing the missed call on my phone it begin to ring again this time it was a call from Mark the privet investigator. "Hello," I say answering the phone. "Ethan you need to come down to the local hospital here in Austin Texas," he say with a serous tone. "What's going on did you find Rylee?" I ask in a worried tone. "I'm sorry Alex I'm afraid it's not good news," he say causing me to drop to my knees. "Is she dead?" I ask my voice breaking as my heart does. "No but she is in very bad shape Ethan she may not make it," he say he voice sounding sympathetic. "I'm on my way tell them to do whatever they have to do to save her," I say before hanging up the phone and making my way out the house. "She is going to make, she has to make it," I say to myself trying to keep calm. "Son what's going on you look freaked out?" My dad asked stepping me before I made it out the door. "It's Rylee she is at the hospital in Austin Texas, dad she hurt bad," I say trying to not break down again. "Well your in no condition to drive, so I will take you lets go," he says taking my keys from my hand and we both head out the door to my car.

Vote Please!!!