Chapter 23: Coming Out

This is the last real chapter of Rock Me (the next is like 100 words), but I will write a short sequel for this. Like 10-20 chapters :) xx 

Keep commenting your baby names for Bella and Zayn's baby :) (also put boy or girl)

Chapter 23: Coming Out

I quickly picked up my clothes and put them on and fixed my hair in the mirror.

"You idiot! They are out there. You could have at least been quiet." I whispered. He laughed.

"We will be married soon and we can do that all the time." he said pulling up his pants and rapping his hands around my waist.

"No! We are never doing anything like that when anyone is around."

"They already know we had sex. It's kinda obvious since you have a baby in there."

"Shut up and get yourself put together." I said before kissing him. "No! No round 2!" I said breaking the kiss. "Put a shirt on and fix your hair." I said as I tried to fix my make up a bit.

We sat down quietly on the couch and everyone was normal. Maybe they didn't notice.

"So did you have fun?" Harry laughed.

"Harry!" Liam gasped.

I blushed and my mum started at me. "Okay, in my defence you already knew it happened before." I said pointing at my stomach. "And you all were happy about it that time. I mean it's not like I'm going to get pregnant or anything."

"Bella, I don't care about that, it is the point you both couldn't have waited until we left." she replied. I started laughing and hid my face in my hands.

"Okay, We are sorry." I said trying to hold in laughs.

"We decided we are going to hold off of the wedding, just until the little ones older." Zayn answered smiling looking at my stomach.

"Doesn't that make you want another?" Rachael asked.

"Nope," my mum replied.

"I'm good too." Patricia said.

"You all are going to help us though, right?" I asked.

"Of course. We wouldn't just leave you like that." my mum said.

"And epically when Zayn is on tour." Patricia added.

Harry's POV

"Rachel, Patricia, Amanda." I said. "Can I talk to the lads, Alex, and Bella privately?"

"Of course, we need to be getting back to the hotel anyways." Amanda, Bella's mum, said.

 "Guys, I wanted to tell you all this for a while, but..I didn't know how."

"Harry, you can tell us anything." Louis replied.

"I know that now."

I took a deep breath and my hands were kinda shaking. I looked at Zayn and he gave me a wink.

"I'm...gay."

"Really?" Niall asked.

"Yeah," I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 5 votes and I'll post the next chapter tonight or Sunday

(Now serious stuff..)

Please don't stop reading because I am going to add a bit of Larry stuff. I was asked if I could. This chapter was inspired by Troye Sivan (youtuber) coming out 7/8/2013.

But even if you don't ship Larry could you still read this because it would mean the world to me. I feel amazing getting on and seeing just 1 or 2 more reads. I can't believe its got 950!!

Comment

Vote

and

Add to your reading list?

Everyone who adds the story to their reading list will get a personal message from me thanking you! :D xx

Thanks for reading this long message. :) Love you all xx