Chapter 4: Hospital

Chapter 4: Hospital

-Bella's POV-

On the ride to the hospital all that was going through my head was our conversation and right when he would apologize Zayn would punch him, then it would start all over. I couldn't think of anything else in the world. Louis, Niall, and Zayn tried to calm me down, but nothing could stop this madness on replay. We pulled into the hospital and Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Alex went inside and Louis waited for me to stop crying as much so I could at least try to walk, even with the help of him.

"Everything is going to be okay. He's fine, just a little hurt. He's okay, your okay, we are all fine." he said rubbing my back as I sobbed into his chest.

"I can't stop thinking about it." I said pulling back and looking into his eyes, even though it was blurry.

"About what?" he asked whilst rubbing my back.

"The conversation, Zayn hitting him, the blood. I can't take it!"

"Do you want to go inside? It may make you feel better to see that he's okay." I nodded. He got out of the car and helped me out and held my hand and walked into the hospital with me.

"We are looking for Harry Styles." Louis told the lady at the desk.

"Room 110" she said pointing towards a hallway. Louis led me down to the room. I took some deep breaths then walked in.

"Bella! Louis!" Harry said as we walked in. I went and hugged him and Louis did the same after me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"He's fine!" the doctor said from the door. I jumped not knowing he was there. "Just a broken hand . Nothing to be worried about. It will be better soon." he smiled.

"What about your concert? It's tomorrow." Alex said. She was sitting in one of the chairs next to Harry's bed, along with Liam and Niall.

"We'll have to cancel it. The fans will understand." Liam said.

"No! You have to do it! Just have Niall sing all my solos or something." Harry said.

"But it won't be the same without you." Louis whined.

-Zayn's Pov-

Liam, Niall, Alex, and I walked into the hospital to see how Harry was doing. Louis stayed in the car with Bella to calm her down until she would be able to walk.

"Where is Harry Styles room?" Liam asked the lady at the front desk.

"Room 110. You came right on time too. The doctor just said he could have visitors."

We walked down the hallway seeing doctors and nurses rushing around everywhere. We walked in to see Harry laying in a bed texting someone. He perked up once he noticed it was us.

"Hey guys!" he said. "Where's Bella and Louis?"

"In the car. They will be here in a minute."

"Are they okay?" he asked frowning. I knew he was mostly worried about Bella, but I let it go because of it being my fault of him being in that bed. He could at least worry about her.

"Bella is still kind of shocked at the situation. But the biggest question is are you okay?" Niall said.

"We don't know yet, they haven't finished all the tests and stuff."

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" I said getting cut off by Harry.

"Zayn, it's fine. I shouldn't have said anything. It was more my fault than yours." he frowned again looking at his hands. I heard the door open. "Bella! Louis!" he yelled as they walked in, followed by receiving a hug from them both.

Rock Me - One Direction fanfic (sequel to Going One Direction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara