Chapter 2: Dresses

Chapter 2: Dresses

"Bella, wake up!" I heard someone yell. I groaned and flipped onto my other side.

"Bella! We have to get your dress!"

"We don't have to be there until 12." I whined.

"It's 11. You have to get ready."

"Fine" I said bluntly before getting up. I grabbed a DC shirt and some jean shorts and went to take a shower. When I got out I did my hair and put make up on. I grabbed my DC shoes before walking out to the living room where the boys were ready.

"Are you guys going?" I asked.

"Harry, Alex, and I are going." Louis answered.

"Oh, okay." I said smiling walking to the refrigerator and grabbing milk and getting the cereal off the counter.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked.

"I'm getting food to eat." I answered.

"You can't eat before the dress fitting!"

"Why?"

"Just don't! We will go get food after."

"Okay" I said putting the stuff away.

"Good morning babe!" Zayn said before kissing me.

"Hey" I said not even noticing he wasn't there before.

"So your getting the dress today?" he asked.

"No, we will get it in a few months, today's just the fitting."

"Oh, well what are we doing today lads?"

"Louis and I are going to the fitting with them." Harry answered.

"But we can go do something together." Niall responded.

"Like what?" I asked.

"We can go shopping." Liam answered.

"Okay." 

"We can all meet up for lunch later!" Alex said.

"Okay. Just text us when your done and we will meet you at Nando's." Liam said.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Alex asked us.

"Yeah" I answered.

"I can't wait to see the dress." Zayn whispered in my ear before kissing me.

"You just have to wait Ten more monthes." I whispered back while smiling.

"Stop flirting and let's leave!" Harry complained before walking out and slamming the door.

We walked to the drive and got in my Volvo. Harry sat with me in the front and Louis and Alex sat in the back. Louis knew that Alex liked him, and he liked her back. But she never knew about me accidental telling Louis at the party. I felt really bad, but they were getting along great!

"Are you excited about the wedding?" Louis asked.

"Well of  course! Just a tad bit nervous."

"You'll be fine. You still have like eleven months."

"Ten" I responded sternly, yet kind of frightened. Harry cringed.

"Bella, calm down! Everything's going to be fine. I know Zayn, he would never let anything bad happen to you. You should be excited to have someone that great to take care of you." he smiled. 

I was excited. I would never believe Zayn and I would get married. I knew he would take care of me more than I could ever imagine. It's just..I don't know what will happen. What if we break up after a few years. Stop thinking like that Bella! Your being stupid!