Chapter 11: Reunion

Chapter 11: Reunion

"Girls, are you ready?" Rachel asked walking into the bathroom, where I was finishing Tori's hair. I straightened her once curly mess on her head. My hair was curled at the bottom. Anna's hair was straight with pink, purple, and blue extensions in her beautiful blond hair.

"Yeah," I said. "One second." I held up my index finger before running to my room. I rolled my pants up and tied my converse. I wore my I love Liam shirt he got me for Christmas forever ago. I grabbed my phone and purse and ran down the stairs, almost falling. I was beyond excited and I couldn't wait to see the boys. I missed them so much.

We got into the car and the drive took forever. I almost jumped out of the car and ran whilst it was moving because it was taking forever.

We went up to one of the security guards and they let us in. They told us where to go and I almost ran there. I found the backstage sign and flipped out. I felt like a fangirl. I walked in and was suddenly attacked by Louis.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" he said. The other lads came out once they heard and also attacked me. At one point I was stuck in the middle of Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry's hug, barely able to breath.

"Where is he?" I asked Niall.

"Still getting his hair done."

"You said he wanted me to come back."

"He did, just go in there."

I got up and walked around the corner to a dressing room labeled Zayn Malik. I knocked on the door before hearing a silent come in on the other side. I opened the door as he stood in shock.

"Bella!" he yelled running over to huge me. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too." I said shocked of his reaction.

"The lads didn't tell me you were coming." he said realising me from his hug but having his hands on my shoulders soon.

"Uh, yeah. I wouldn't miss seeing you performing."

"Bella, I'm so sorry. I was being stupid and I didn't mean to ye-" he started before i cut him off with a kiss. "Does that mean?" he asked confused.

"I don't know.." I said before shaking my head and running out of the room.

Zayn's POV

 What the hell just happened?! She kissed and left?  I walked out to the backstage area. Niall, Harry, and Liam were talking to two little girls, I think they are Bella's sisters. If it is, they have grown. Alex was talking to Louis, I didn't know she'd be here. I couldn't find Bella though.

"Where's Bella?" I asked Liam.

"She went looking for you."

"She found me, but ran out."

"Niall, have you seen Bella?" Liam asked.

"No, where did she run to?"

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking you." I sneered.

Alex's POV

"We are about to go on stage." Louis said.

"I'll find her!" I told the boys.

"Thanks," Zayn said kissing my cheek before walking with the rest of the boys toward the stage.

I checked the dressing rooms, hair place, everywhere. I opened the bathroom and heard cryingfrom one of the stalls.

"Bella?" I asked.

"Go away!"

"What's wrong?"

"Everything!" she said opening the stall door.

"What happened? You were going to find Zayn, then what?"

"He apologised and I kissed him."

"That's good, right?"

"No. I don't know what I want! I love him, but he hurt me. I don't know what to do."

"He was mad. You've yelled at each other before."

"No, he literally hurt me! Alex, he hit me." she said quietly, almost a whisper.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Because I didn't think it was a big deal. He was drunk whilst the fight. It was my fault and I deserved it."

"You didn't deserve it. I can't believe he would do that." I said. We were now sitting on the floor against the wall.

"He was really mad and drunk. He would never do that, but some reason he did. I guess with the Harry thing, it's been setting him off. I made it worse."

"What do you want to do?"

"Get back with him, but I don't know what will happen."

"They are on stage now, let's go watch them. You have until the concert is over to decide." I said.

We both go up and walked down the hallway to the side of the stage. There was a couch off ot the side. Anna and Tori were in the crowd, we would go too, but Bella didn't look like she would want to jump around with a bunch of girls. The guys would occasionally come backstage to change, other than that it was pretty much nothing.

When the last song started playing, Bella was literally shaking.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No," she replied. I got up and got her some water, which seemed to help a little bit.

Bella's POV

I'm having a panic attack...over Zayn?