Chapter 22: Dress Shopping...Again.

"Bella, get up!" Liam yelled banging on my door.

"I don't want to!" I yelled back.

The door opened and I rolled over, soon I was attacked by a Niall and a Louis.

"Get away." I whined.

"You have to go get the dress!" Niall said.

"Why are you so excited?"

"I'm really not, but get up!" 

"Fine," I said pushing them away from me.

I went into the closet and got a pair of clothes and went to take a shower.

Once I was done, I looked at my baby bump in the bathroom mirror. I wasn't that big, but it looked like I gained 15 lbs. I put my clothes on, did my hair and makeup, then walked out to the lounge.

"Who is going to get the dress?" I asked, sitting down with my plate with toast and sausage on it.

"Yours and Zayn's moms, Rachel, me, and whoever else wants to come." Alex said.

"What?" I said choking on my bite of toast. "Rachel is here?"

"Yeah, I invited her."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because she is your step-mother. You have to remember that. She diserves to come." 

"Fine. Boys?"

"Louis and I are coming." Niall said.

"I'm coming too. I haven't seen my aunt in months and I have to be there for my little cousin." Liam said.

"You are 9 months older than me."

"Still older." he laughed.

"So, just me and Harry?" Zayn asked.

"Yup." said Louis.

"Hurry up, the appointment is in 30 minutes." Alex said.

Zayn's POV

Once everyone left, Harry and I decided to put on a movie; Avengers.

"Zayn, I need to talk to you." Harry said.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think Louis is...gay?"

"Not really, why?"

"He..kissed..me."

"He did what?!"

"It was a few weeks ago, I didn't know how to tell anyone. Please don't say anything."

"What happened after?" I asked still shocked.

"We had a fight, he kissed me, then ran out saying nothing."

"And you haven't said anything about it." he nodded. "Why not?"

"Because what if Louis is gay. What if he wants to come out about it, we can't pressure him to."

"Fine. Do you like Louis?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think, but I don't want to ruin the band or our friendship. When did you know Bella liked you?"

"She talked about me in her sleep, but I just went for it and kissed her."

"But that didn't go well." he laughed. "How about the first time you said you loved her?"

"The radio show on Valentines Day; if you don't count that, the night before she moved here. Before we went to sleep. 1 A.M. She was wearing Superman pajamas."

"How do you remember this stuff?" Harry asked shocked at how I knew every detail.

"Because I love her. We are getting married in a month, but I always knew it would happen. Even though we had all those fights, we always get back together."

"I'm really sorry about all that drama that I caused."

"It's okay. You thought you loved Bella. You just haven't found the right girl."

"Or guy..." he muttered.

"Harry, are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I've known for a while, I just didn't know how to say it."

"You know you can tell us anything."

"I know."

____________________________

Bella's POV

"I think this would look good!" the dress lady, Erica, said. Alex nodded and they practically pushed me in the dressing room.

I came out in a long ruffle dress. "I hate it."

"It's beautiful!" Alex said.

"Well, what kind of wedding is it going to be?" Erica asked.

"There are different types?" I asked.

"Yes, Bella. And it's going to be classic."

"Bella having a fancy wedding?" Louis laughed.

"I can be fancy!"

"No you can't." Niall said.

"I'm going to show you that I can be fancy!" I said.

"So you would like a ball gown or Basque dress probably." Erica replied.

"A ball gown?"

"Yeah. It will be really pretty."

"Alex, we are going to have to change everything about the wedding."

"We can do it."

"We can't push the date back again."

"You are pregnant, right?" Erica asked.

"Yeah. About 15 weeks."

"And the wedding is in 6 weeks?"

"Yeah.. Alex are you sure we should get married now?"

"You have to." my mum said.

"But wouldn't it be better after the baby is born?"

"She is right." Liam said.

"I'll talk to Zayn about it." I said. "We can leave now."

______________________________

The drive home was quiet. I listened to Mumford and Sons album and looked out the window.

"What are you doing home so early?" Zayn asked as I walked into the door. I walked straight to the room, slaming my door and laying in bed.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked coming in, shutting the door softly behind him and laying next to me.

"Nothing,"

"Bella.." he said sternly. I started to kiss him pastionatly, hopeing I wouldn't have to talk about it. I try to put my tongue in his mouth and he quickly pushes me away.

"Bella, what the hell is going on?!" 

"I can't do it. We can't get married now, because of this stupid baby is getting in the way." I yelled, even though my mum, step-mum, future mother-in-law, Alex and the boys are out in the lounge.

"They aren't stupid." he said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm too fat for the dress, I can't do anything. I wanted to be married to you and it just be us for a while, but it's ruined. Your life will be too busy and I'm going to be stuck alone with it and I won't have you."

"Bella, that's not true. I will be there for you. They are my kid too and I'm not walking out on you. I love you." he said before pushing my head up by my chin to look at him. He kissed me, long and passionate. "Everything will be okay." he whispers, millimeters from my face.

"Can we hold the wedding off until the baby is born?" I asked, still having tears falling from my eyes.

He uses his thumb to get the tears falling from my eyes, "Of course. Whatever you want." he smiled before kissing me again.