Chapter 5: Concerts and Checking Out

CHAPTER 5: CONCERTS AND CHECKING OUT

~BELLA'S POV~

"Last chance Bella." Zayn said.

"Stop trying to talk me out of it! I'm staying!" I said.

"Okay. You better text me."

"Of course." I said before kissing him. Louis, Alex, Liam, Niall, and Zayn all left, leaving Harry and I.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked sitting down on a little chair next to his bed.

"I don't know." he frowned.

"I know you want to be there, but you can't. So do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure" he said still frowning looking at his hands.

"Do you want to watch Love Actually?" I asked and he nodded. I put the movie in and went to sit back in the chair, but he patted on the bed next to him. I laid down next to him and cuddled with him.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked once the movie was done. There was no answer. "Harry" I said turning over.

"Sorry, I fell asleep."

"Sorry I woke you up. What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Can we take a nap?" he whined sleepily.

"Of course." I smiled laying my head against his chest. He leaned down and kissed my hair as I fell asleep.

___________________________________________________

"Harry, wake up." someone said. I opened my eyes to see a nurse.

"Oh your up! Can you wake up Harry and give you these painkillers? I have to be in another room." she said to me.

"Of course" I said blinking myself out of my tired state.

"Make sure he has it in the next five minutes." she said before rushing out the door.

"Hazza! Wake up!" I said patting his back.

"Huh?" he asked still half asleep.

"You need to take your medicine." I said happily as he groaned. He grabbed his water that was on the side table and swallowed the pills.

"Now that your awake, what to go get some food?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry." he replied.

"You barely ate anything! Can you please just go to the cafeteria and eat?" I pouted.

"Fine" he said. I helped him out of bed. "I have a question."

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Can you get me some clothes? I don't want to go out in public in this bloody gown."

"Of course" I replied grabbing a pair of clothes out of a bag Louis brought.

-Harry's POV-

I changed and walked out into the room. On my way to the door I grabbed my phone and wallet that was on a table and followed Bella to cafeteria. I sat down and Bella ordered food as I text the boys 'Good luck' for the show. I really wanted to be there, well I'd like to be anywhere besides this hospital.

After a few minutes Bella came back with sandwiches.

"Harry, you need to eat." she said starring at my untouched food.

"I know, I'm just not feeling well."

"You haven't really eaten anything all day. Are you okay?"