Chapter 13: A place called "home"

I got off the plane and got my luggage. Everything seemed to go by fast. I put the luggage in the car and Liam drove me to my new home..with Zayn.

I really wanted to go back with Liam, but since we are engaged Zayn wanted me to be with him.

"How do you like it?" Zayn asked helping carrying bags in.

"It's nice," I smiled.

"You don't like it?" he asked puzzled.

"No! I love it. It's just so new. It's a brand new house and I'm not comfortable. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah," he smiled bringing the stuff to our room. He really didn't get it. I wanted to be here, but Liam is now alone.

"Would it be okay if I go hang out with Liam tonight?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I've been gone and he is my closest family member."

"That's fine. I'll see what Niall's doing."

"Okay," I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Zayn went to the store, so I decided to look around the new flat a bit. It was kinda huge. Tall ceilings, large living room. It was perfect, but it didn't seem right. Zayn only got a new flat so I could live with him. He's using all this money for me. It just doesn't feel right.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Doctor Who was on.

Niall: I'm coming to pick you up. Zayn got in a car crash.

Bella: How the fuck did this happen? Is he okay?

Niall: He's fine. He just has to get checked out to make sure every things okay.

Bella: But you said he was fine.

Niall: He is. I'll be there in 2 minutes.

I sat back down and started to tear up. What if my baby isn't okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Bella, calm down right now!" Niall said pulling over on the side of the road.

"Will you at least call him?"

"He's in the hospital! I can't."

"What about Louis, Liam, Harry. Aren't they all there?"

"Bella," he said sternly.

"Fine," I huffed.

"Now, do you want some coffee? Just to keep your mind off of it." I nodded.

We pulled into the nearest Starbucks and he got me a pink drink. I don't know what it was, but I think it was strawberry.

We drove to the hospital, I focused on the drink the way there.

Once we got out of the parking lot I nearly ran there. Niall struggled to catch up. It's not like I couldsee him faster, I didn't know the room number. I saw the rest of the boys in the corner. Liam hugged me and told me he was fine and he would be out soon.

I sipped my drink till it was all gone. As I threw my cup away I saw Zayn walking down the corridor. I ran over and hugged him as he struggled to stay up.

"Be careful, you'll brake him." The lady next to him giggled. I'm guessing she was his doctor since she was dressed in sea green hospital clothes.

"I was so scared." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm fine." I could hear a smile in his voice.

"Told you." Niall said behind me.

"Shut up." I said letting go of Zayn's warm hug. His arm snaked around my waist and I couldn't help but smile. Harry's face fell to a frown, as did mine. 

"So you guys wanna go to Nando's?" Niall offered. 

"Sure!" Louis replied.

We got in the car and headed for Nandos. Everyone ate while I texted Alex. I told her about the accident and that Zayn is okay. I didn't really pay attention to the boys at all. Harry tapped on my shoulder. I looked and he was the only one left, everyone else was at the car.

"Harry can I talk to you?" I said suddenly.

"Sure," he said walking to the car.

"Alone"