Chapter 18: Forced

Chapter 18: Forced

"No! I'm not going!" I replied.

"What do you have against Lucy?" Liam asked.

"Duh, Liam. Zayn cheated on me with her. I don't want to see that skank."

"That was a long time ago!"

"Liam, why would you even?" Zayn asked.

"Because I like her! I know what happened, but that was a year ago and you two never dated. I don't see why it's a problem."

"Break up with her! No one likes her anyways!" I said.

"I like her, Bella. Why can't you just let me be happy?" 

"I'm sorry, but she hurt me, Liam. I don't want that again. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Bella, please stop. You can't be stressing over things." Zayn said.

"Okay" I said. I took a sip of water that I brought and just breathed. I looked over at the monitor with the baby picture still on it and down at my stomach.

"Here is a copy of the ultrasound, and you can come back in 6 weeks, that's about week 18, to find out the gender. If we can't determine then, you come back 2 weeks later." Morgan said handing me a folder.

"Thank you." I smiled.

___________________________________

"Tonight, Please Bella." Liam said once we were at our car.

"Fine" I said before hugging him.

"Well that was eventful." Zayn said.

"It was perfect." I said rubbing my belly. "Can we run to the store? I don't think I have many clothes that fit anymore.

"Okay" Zayn said pulling out of the lot. 

We drove to the mall and went to one of the stores. We walked in and Zayn went off looking for shirts as I looked for pants.

"Here's this. It's baggy and I knew you'd love it." Zayn said handing me a striped shirt.

"Oh my god I love it! And I can wear these pants." I said picking up a pair of black shorts. 

I tried on all the clothes to see if it would cover enough then bought it, along with some black heels and a cheeta print purse. 

 _________________________________

Link for my Polyvore so you can see Bella's outfit! --->