Chapter 21: The Ellen Show

"Are you nervous?" my lovely fiance asked.

"Very," I breathed.

"Just stay calm, It's easy. You've done this before."

"Yeah, but I wasn't telling the world I'm pregnant. And shut up! You do this shit all the time."

"Language," he said. I stuck my tounge out at him. "I guess I'm having two babies." he laughed booping my nose.

The people gave us our que and we walked on stage. There were about three or four steps on the side of the stage (how the hell am I suppose to get down these in heels). Zayn grabbed my hand and helped me down, so I didn't fall and we went over and hugged Ellen and sat down.

"Hi! How are you two?" she asked.

"We are doing amazing." Zayn smiled.

"So, you two have an announcement?"

"Yes, Bella and I will be having a baby soon."

"Are you going to say the gender?" she asked.

"We don't know yet. I'm only 13 weeks." I replied.

____________________________________

The rest of the interview was fun. We played a game and Zayn met some fans outside.

"Can I have your autograph?" a girl about 8 asked.

"Sure, love." I said grabbing her pen and paper. The last(and first) time I signed an autograph was before I was going to meet Lucy and Chloe for the first time, also I had just told Alex about the first time me and Zayn...

After Zayn and I signed some papers, shirts and stuff(I signed things!!!), we got into the car and headed to the airport.

"That wasn't that bad." he said. "Now we just go home and plan for the wedding in a month."

"I don't like the idea of us bumping back another month." I replied.

"Well nothing is ready, and the wedding would have been in 3 days. If you really wanted it then you should have done anything."

"I always just feel tired. I don't want to do anything."

"Alex is leaving next week. You have to get everything done that you want done by then. She will be back a week before the wedding and set everything up."

"Okay," I replied. "What if I'm too fat for the dress?"

"Too big. You aren't fat, you just have a person inside of you."

"Same thing. Either way I won't fit."

"We will chart how fast your stomach is growing and decide from there I guess."

"I just want to be married to you. Especially before I pop."

"You won't pop. You are only 13 weeks." he said before kissing me.

"I want to sleep." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Nope, you have to stay awake until we get on the plane."

"I don't like planes." 

"I know." he replied as we pulled into the parking lot of the airport.

We got our bags and went to the queue and waited..and waited..and waited.

Finally(after a three hour delay) the plane was ready to go. We Skyped Alex and Liam and got a lot of the things for the wedding done; flowers, building, tables cloths, and food. Now just cake, dress, and invitation list.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: If this gets 5 votes I will post another chapter tomorrow :) xx Thanks for all the nice comments!!