Chapter 7: Party Crashers

-Harry's POV-

"Where are we going?" Niall complained on the way to the airport.

"Australia. We are going to visit Zayn and Bella." Liam answered.

"I thought this was a trip for just them?" Louis said.

"It is, but Bella got hurt, so now Zayn wants us to come."

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"I thought you were dead Harry." Louis joked. I was pretty quiet.

"She's fine. She got hit with a bottle by a girl." Liam said.

"And she's fine?" Niall asked.

"I guess. That's what Zayn said. She didn't have to go to the hospital, but she has a headache and cuts."

How could the fans do this? To someone as nice as her. What did she ever do to them? Nothing.

"We're here!" Liam said snapping me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my bags and walked up to the big building. We all walked inside and went to the desk.

"Hello. How may I help you guys?" the girl behind the long counter said.

"We booked tickets. It's booked under Payne." Liam said.

"Here you go." she said handing us our tickets after asking Liam for ID.

The plane was already boarding since we were running late. We got in and took our seats. Niall sat next to me and Louis, Alex, and Liam sat two rows in front of us.

"Are you excited?" Niall asked.

"I guess" I answered looking out the window.

"Don't do this Harry. I know your mad and the last week has been awkward, but everythings going to be okay."

"I guess," I said again not really in the mood to talk. Niall sighed and sat back in the chair.

"She likes you back." he said before quickly covering his mouth. I shot up.

"What?"

"Nothing I-I didn't say that!"

"Yes you did!"

"Don't tell anyone I said anything. Liam and Bella will both want to kill me!"

"I won't say anything." I said sitting back. A grin appeared on my face out of no where. Did she really like me?

-Niall-

Niall, why are you so stupid? You promised and now they are going to kill you!

"Niall" I heard Harry say.

"What?" I asked.

"Does she really like me? Or is this some joke your playing?"

I sighed before answering. "No, she really does."

"Do you think Zayn will be mad at me or Bella?"

"He loves both of you, I don't think he will be mad."

"What if the band breaks up?"

"That won't happen.

"But what would we do if it did?"

"I don't know"

"Do you think I broke up Zayn and Bella?"

"Harry! Stop! I don't even want to think about that."

"Sorry" he said. You could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you."