Chapter 10: Wake Up Call

(Maroon 5)

-Bella's POV-

I jumped at the vibration of my phone. I picked it up and saw three missed calls. Just missed him. I dialed the number and he automatically answered.

"Finally! Bella, you should really answer your phone more!" Niall said.

"Sorry, I was sleeping."

"Sorry I didn't go to the airport. I miss you and Alex."

"It's okay and I miss you and the boys."

"You didn't have to go. Zayn is horrible right now. He misses you."

"I think it's best."

"It's not. Please come back!" 

"I'll see you at the concert next month. Until then I think it's best I'm here. I gotta go. Bye Niall." I said hanging up.

-Louis's POV-

"What did she say?" Zayn asked.

"It's best that she's there." His voice cracked.

"Guys, it's okay. We lived before her, we'll live now." I said.

"You don't understand, Louis! I loved her and I got into a stupid argument and she left!" he paused. "She's gone."

"You'll see her next month. Now please go home and pack." I said. He nodded and headed for the door.

"You okay?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah, I just feel bad for him."

"We all do, but like she said, maybe it's best." I said heading for the door. I got in the car and drove back to the flat.

-Zayn's POV-

How could they think it's for the best? She's fucking gone. She doesn't even care about me. I thought as I drove home. messed up, it's done.

I got up to the house and started putting some clothes in bags. We were leaving for American tour tomorrow. I just had to get through east coast, then I could see Bella, straighten everything out.

-Bella's POV-

"Bella, are you going to come out of your room?" Anna asked.

"I do come out of my room!" I snapped.

"Barely. Your always in here. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, its just, I miss Liam." I said. Its been two weeks and I only leave to get food and use the bathroom.

"Why did you come?"

"Because I needed away from the Zayn and Harry drama."

"Have you talked to them?"

"I text Liam and I talked to Niall two weeks ago. Louis sometimes."

"Anything from Zayn or Harry?"

"Yes Zayn, no Harry."

"Did you ever talk to him?"

"No. I couldn't talk to him. He calls about five times a day."

"Then answer!"

"I'm not ready. Why do you even care?"

"We may not be blood related, but we are family. I care about you and you're sad."

"I'll see them in two weeks."

"What if you die before then?"

"Then I don't talk to him, and now you have me afraid I'm going to die!"

"Sorry. Do you think you can get Tori and I tickets for the concert. It's almost her birthday and she would love that.

"I already did. Backstage and everything." I smiled. She hugged me.

"Thanks. You're the best sister ever." She said before leaving.

Just survive two more weeks weeks, Bella! You can see them soon.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally posted. Sorry it's been so long, but I've had a lot going on. Hope you like it. 

If this gets 10 votes by Friday I will post 2 chapters :D