Chatper 6: Vacations

Chapter 6: Vacations

-Zayn's POV-

"Are you ready yet?"

"Almost"

"Why do you take so long?"

"I have to pack hair stuff, clothes, everything. Now stop rushing me!"

"Oh my God"

"You took a long time too!"

"It took me half an hour. It took you three hours."

"Shut up! I'm done." I said walking out of the bedroom. "How did you pack so fast?"

"Magic. Now let's go so we don't miss our flight."

After Liam dropped Bella and I at the airport we went to the bag checks. I didn't know how Bella was going to do with flying. She's gotten a lot better about her fear, since we've been flying a lot, but it's still bad. She held my hand the whole way to the airport. Bella didn't know where we were going. We landed in Singapore and got some lunch, then we went to go to the next flight.

"Sydney, Australia flight is now boarding at gate 132." the lady on the intercome said.

"That's us!" I said as Bella jumped up and hugged me.

"We're going to Australia?" she shouted.

"Yes, now let's go before we miss the flight." 

-Bella's POV-

Australia! We are going to Australia! I love the boys for doing this!

We went through the bag check and boarded the plane. I sat at the window seat, with Zayn next to me.

"Bella, wake up." Zayn said.

"Did I fall asleep?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. You were actually fine riding on the plane." he smiled.

We grabbed our bags and went outside. There was a guy with a sign that said Malik on it. We got in the car and rode to the hotel. All I could think about the whole way to the hotel is that in about 9 months my last name would be Malik.

"This is a nice hotel! The boys really out did themselves." Zayn said looking around the rooms. It really was a nice hotel. It had a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room.

I put my clothes away in the dresser and closet. I started to put Zayn's stuff away too because he was watching TV. Lazy.

"We need to go to the store." I said plopping down on the seat next to him.

"I don't know if I can go. Do you think you can go by yourself? I don't want to get attacked by fans."

"Or is it that you don't want to get off the couch?"

"A little of both." he smirked.

"I have fans too!" I muttered.

"Like who?"

"Your fans! I am your girlfriend, and Liam's cousin. How could they not love me?"

"Just leave."

"Fine" I said before kissing him and grabbing my purse. I walked out and went to the front desk.

"Do you know where the nearest store is?" I asked the man.

"Yeah. Go left from the front door, walk about a block and you'll see it." he said in a thick accent.

I walked to the store and got all the things that we usually eat.

"Zayn" I said into the phone.

"What?"

"I need money." I said slightly embarrassed.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." he said before hanging up. I walked around the store looking at stuff until he got there with some money, since I had the wrong currency. We bought the food and walked back to the hotel. Once everything was put away, we decided just to go to bed.

"Bells wake up!" Zayn said jumping on the bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" I complained pushing his legs, which caused him to fall.

"We are going to the beach!"

"Can I sleep a little longer?"

"No! And you call me lazy?"

"We are on vacation. I just want to relax."

"Relax at the beach. We will come and rest later, but now it's time to have fun."

"Fine, let me go change and then we can leave." I said getting up. I grabbed my swim suit and went to the bathroom. I put it on and pulled my hair up into a perfect pony tail. I got a short sun dress out of the closet and put it over. We got in the cab that was waiting outside.

Right as we got settled at the beach, we were instantly attacked by fans. I walked away from the fans so Zayn could talk pictures and talk to them with me not in their way.

"Oh look it's Zayn's little girlfriend."  a tall blond girl said to her friends.

"Hi" I said sort of quietly before starting to walk away. Right then one of the girls grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think your going?" she said.

"Just for a walk." I said scared.

"I don't think so." she said, lip pursing out. One girl swung a bottle that she was holding at my head. I intently had tears running down my face after seeing the bottle broken on the ground, and the pain in the back of my head. The short brown haired girl that was holding my arm let go of me, causing me to drop to the ground because of the pain.

"Don't touch her!" someone growled. I looked up at Zayn, he was furious.

-Zayn's POV-

Once we were settled at the beach, fans attacked us. As I was taking pictures and signing things, I saw Bella walking away. I wanted to run after her, but I knew I had to stay for the fans. I kept a close eye on her, making sure she didn't wander to far. I saw some girls approch her. One of them grabbed her arm. I tried to push threw the crowd of people, but there was so many. Once I saw the girl hit her in the head with the bottle I ran.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled. Bella looked up at me, make up running down her face along with tears.

"Why?" a girl asked sticking out her hip.

"Just fuck off!" I yelled again. The other girls ran away. Was I really that scary? The blond one finally walked away.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She shook her head no. I picked her up and carried her to the hotel, which was only a block away.

____________________________________

"You really scared me." I said walking towards Bella with ice. The cuts weren't bad enough for the hospital, but still pretty bad.

"I'm sorry." she muttered looking at her hands folded in her lap.

"Why did you walk away?" I said sitting next to her.

"I wanted to let the fans see you. I didn't know some of them are aggressive."

"I was really scared. I couldn't get to you." she was silent. "Do you want to watch a movie?" she nodded. I pulled out the Titanic, her favourite, and laid with her.

To Liam:

Bella got hurt by the fans. I already booked a flight for you and the lads tomorrow at 9.

I sent the message as Bella laid next to me sleeping, snores escaping frequently.

From Liam:

What happened? Is she ok?!

To:Liam

Sorry. She's fine. We are at the hotel, she's resting.

From Liam:

Ok. See you tomorrow at like 12 then.