Interviews (Pre-chapter)

Everything is okay. You'll be fine." Niall said holding my hand.

"Are you ready for make up?" Lou asked. I nodded and sat in the chair.

Niall helped me with some breathing exercises while I waited for hair and make up to be over. I changed into a pink dress with black heels. My hair was perfect, straight with waves at the end. I had pink lipstick, blue sparkly nails, and Justin Bieber perfume (Niall picked it out). Heart shaped necklace (Harry gave it to me for my birthday), pink feather earrings, and long fake eyelashes (I have to try to make my eyelashes almost as good as Zayn's).

I looked perfect, but I was still a wreck. How could I go on stage? What if they hate me? How can I even do this?

"Are you okay? You look like your going to be sick." a cute accent said. I knew it was Louis.

"I'm fine, just a little nervous." I said as loud as I could, but it still came out as a whisper.

"Don't be nervous! You'll do great! All you have to do is walk out, sit down, answer questions when your asked. Do you got it?"

"I think so"

"Okay, good. We have three minutes until it starts." he said smiling.

I couldn't find Zayn or Liam anywhere. I searched everywhere until I ran into a large man.

"Are you Bella Payne?" he asked. I nodded in fear by his deep voice. "They need you on stage in one minute." he finished. He took me over to where the lads were. Zayn kissed me before we all walked out on stage. Right as they saw Harry's face they screamed. They screamed more and more as each of the boys walked out.

We sat on a long couch. Harry, then Louis, me, Zayn, Niall, Liam. I felt Zayn squeeze my hand, but I couldn't look.

"Welcome back everyone. As you can see we have One Direction here with us and Bella Payne. So guys, I heard you had a few things to share, so let's get to that."

"Our new album is coming out next month." Niall said. The room was like it was spinning. I kept doing the breathing exercises Niall taught me.

"We are also going on tour!" Louis added.

"And Bella and I have big news." Zayn said. He looked at me before continuing. "We are getting married." There was screaming, but also there were some 'You suck' thrown in there. It felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. All the fear turned into happiness. The freaking out turned to smiling and laughing at the fans reactions. The secret we had been hiding for a month finally came out. 

The lads answered some more questions and I kinda just sat there and smiled whilst holding Zayn's hand. Once in a while I could see him staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I felt great to be this happy.

_____________________________________

"You didn't seem nervace." Louis said after we were all settled into the car.

"All the fear just went away." I said as Zayn squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

"So do you want to go to the hotel or get something to eat?" Liam asked.

"Hotel" Harry replied stiffly. Louis rolled his eyes and then acted like nothing ever happened. Weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry, I know it's late, but I was trying to make it perfect!

This is just the pre-chapter. I will post the real first chapter as soon as I can!!

I usually write the chapters a while before I post it so I can make it better, but this is new, so it may not be that good.

~Rosalie xx~