Chapter 20: So...Liam, we think...

We finished our meal and drove over to mine and Zayn's house. Everyone croweded into the living room and waited for them to finally see a picture of our soon-to-be new edition to the 1D family.

I showed them the picture and all of them said 'aww' and stuff, besides Alex, who said, "Why is it funny shaped."

"Because it isn't fully devoloped." Zayn said sternly, trying to protect our baby, but it was true, it looked like an alien.

"Liam," Niall said. "Can I talk to you?" Louis, Harry, and I looked at him then each other.

"Sure!" he said before walking to another room with Niall and I.

"So.." Niall said. "We think Lucy is only dating you for publicity."

"No she's not! I know."

"Liam, we think she sold a story about Zayn and I."

"What story?"

"About me being pregnant on a website."

"Everyone can notice, Bella, you haven't been very secretive about it!"  he yelled.

"Liam! Calm down! We are just thinking, no one else told anyone about Bella being pregnant." Niall said.

"The boys didn't say anything?"

"No, the only people who know are us, Alex, Lucy, managment, and our families." I replied.

"And now the whole internet." Niall added.

"I thought she liked me." he said quietly.

"I did too Lee-Lee."

"No you didn't."

"I was just hoping she changed."

"I think we all were. We didn't you to get hurt." Niall said.

"I'll talk to her later." he said. "Let's go back." I nodded and followed the boys into the living room.

"Is everything okay?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, everythings great." Liam sighed. Lucy touched his arm and he pulled away quickly and then she gave me a death glare.

"Well I'm tired. Night everyone." I said quickly walking to my room.

After about 30 minutes, Zayn came in and laid next to me.

"So, what's going on?" he said leaning his head on my sholder since he was behind  me.

"Nothing, everythings great."

"What did Lucy do? I know somethings up."

"Someone sold a story about our baby, we all think it's Lucy."

"So everyone knows?"

"Yeah.."

"But we were going to wait another month."

"Do you really believe we could have done that, Zayn?" I said turing over to face him.

"Why not?"

"Do you not see how big I already am? I can't hide this any longer. It's pretty obvious."

"I'll have them set up an interview." he said getting out of bed.

"Thank you," I muttered laying back down.

___________________________________________

A/N: Hope you are like the story. I'm going to post the chapter where we find out the gender soon so please comment on my one post called 'Baby Malik' or on this one :)

Also I have a ask.fm, link in the external link and also should I make a Facebook that you can all friend me? (because no one else will want to be my friend lol.(you probably don't want to be my Facebook friend either. It's okay lol))

Thanks you so much for 798 reads on this story and 8,529 on the other.

I seriously thought I would be throwing up rainbows. I never thought my story would get this big, since it was over a year ago I was just writing it in my room, eating caramel green apple suckers, never wanting anyone to read this, but I overcame my fear of showing my fangirly side and got so my wonderful readers that I love so much :D <3 xx