25 - Unexpected Visitors

Start from the beginning

"You knew about it?"

"Knew about what?" She asked

"Me coming to stay here"

"Nah. Mom just told me today to bring you home with me because you're staying with us now"

"All your stuff is in the guest room which is where you'll be sleeping" She added

"Alright. Well I'm gonna go do my homework"

"Later nerd"

Lonnie POV

She was on my mind heavy. Her and Chaz. I can't stand snakes. And I don't like hoes. Both of those together, sickens me to my stomach.

This bitch comes in and takes my best friend away from me. Then threatens me. Who the fuck does she think she is. She lucky I can't put my hands on her because I would have.. Ooooh.

The bathroom scene replayed in my head. Making me sick to my stomach all over again. But randomly, something dawned upon me.

That stall that I thought I heard a noise from, I got a tiny glimpse of the shoes when I put my head down to check if there was any one in there.

They were familiar. A bit too familiar. I remember seeing those shoes somewhere.

That's when it hit me.

Jamie.

She had on those same shoes today. I saw them when we were walking to the assembly together. Question is, why didn't she respond when I questioned if there was anyone in there.

Duh.. There was somebody else in that stall with her. She was just trying to keep from telling me. I knew something was different about her. I felt it. But who's the lucky girl though?

Why didn't she ever tell me? We're bros. Maybe they just started talking and she wanted to take it slow. But we're bros though. She could've just told me she was at least talking to someone.

I'm proud of her. My dawg finally back to pimping. It's nice to know she's back in the game.

Well I'm Lonnie, I'll figure out either way.

I decide to walk upstairs to question Morgan and see if Jay maybe told her anything.

"You talk to Jay?" I asked her.

"No. What makes you ask that?" She replied.

Based on her facial expression I noticed how my question was worded, as if I were asking her if she and Jay were talking. I know that wasn't the case because I talked to her already about my friends.

"I just wanted to know if you knew something" I added.

"Knew what?" She asked

"Who her new girl is.. "

"Oh nah.. we don't talk"

"Obviously. Cause she got a girl. My man back in the game"

"How do you know she has a girl but not who she is" She questioned.

"I saw she was in the stall but I didn't realize until just now but that's besides the point. Thanks for nothing bighead, I gotta go do some more digging." I closed the door and went to my room and dived into my bed.

Follow me and add my story to your library to stay updated for when there is more to come.

♧ Vote
◇ Comment

Will Lonnie ever know who Jay is really talking to?

What's the secret Morgan's mom is keeping up her sleeve?

Sneak Peek

"She's not waking up."

"You never escape your past."

"Now I know that I loved you"

"Please forgive me Jamie"

"Why did she come back?"

"This can't be happening"

"What the fuck is going on?"

"So yall been going behind my back all this time. I thought we were family"

"I need you Jamie. I miss you"

"I'm gonna find out who did this even if it's the last thing I do"

- That's all folks! Stay tuned. The best is yet to come.

Later loves. ❤❤