Chapter 6: I Beg Of You

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jiraiya immediately stopped laughing like an idiot.

"I bet the only reason you don't read is because you're so young. You don't even look as old as Naruto here. I take it you're about fifteen at most."

Nia sweat dropped, "I really look that young to you?"

Naruto and Jiraiya nod.

"I'll be seventeen this October. More specifically, on the tenth." Naruto said.

"I guess that means I'm older than you by atleast two weeks." Nia smiled, "My birthday is towards the end of September."

"Eh? September?" Naruto replied,

Wait, I think Shikamaru and Ino have birthdays in the same month as her...

Jiraiya smiled at the blonde boy.

You would've been born on the tenth of September if Kushina weren't a jinchuuriki. Her pregnancy lasted roughly ten whole months!

"Anyways, as I said earlier, I'm not into perverted books like the Makeout series. My favorite book is the Tales Of A Gutsy Ninja. That one is incredibly amazing." Nia got back into topic.

"What?" Naruto tilts his head, "What's that about? I thought Pervy Sage made only those Makeout books."

"Uh uh, he wrote that one too." Nia pointed at the book in Jiraya's hand.

Naruto took a closer look at it then laughed, "Wait! That's the book that didn't sale! Ahahaha!"

"Why you..." Jiraiya's face scrunched up.

"Huh? Not one?" Nia asked with a confused look.

"Of course they sold!" Jiraiya quickly attempted to reassure the young girl, "In fact, lots of people own my book."

"Stop lyi-"

Jiraiya threw his hand over Naruto's mouth to keep him quiet.

"That's wonderful! I knew you were awesome, Master!"

Jiraiya removed his hand away from Naruto's mouth and became serious.

"I'm sorry... But you shouldn't refer to me as your master." He locks eyes with the girl in front of him.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I can't take you in as my pupil. I can't just let anybody be student just cause they asked."

Nia's disappointment clearly showed.

"But that boy right there... He's your student, isn't he? So why does he get to be one?!"

"Naruto is a very special and rare case. I'm his master because it's what I was meant to be."

"But maybe you're meant to be my master too!"

Naruto saw the look of desperation in the girl's eyes. This wasn't some kind of practical joke. She wanted to be the old man's pupil for real.

"Please..." She slowly became upset.

"Why do you want me to be your teacher so badly, huh?" Jiraiya questioned.

"I prefer not to answer right now! It's too personal!"

The long-haired male sighed, "You know what? I'll give you a chance to prove yourself worthy without using words."

He then pushed Naruto towards Nia.