"I missed ya'll too, really."

He looked down at my hands and said, "You got me gifts?"

"Uh well, this one is for ya'll, I didn't really know what to get you so I just thought of something you might like." I handed them the first bag and Chris pulled the gift out while handing the card to Chelsea. Chelsea skimmed the card and smiled, "Aww, this is so sweet Janelle."

"Thanks but look on the back."

She flipped the card around and cheered, "A three-hundred dollar giftcard to the Container Store? Oh my God, this is the best present ever! Thank you girl!" She pulled me into another hug and I laughed, "It's no problem mamas." If there was anything Chelsea loved more than Chris, it was being organized so I knew her ass would love that giftcard. 

"Is it my turn yet?" Chris said holding up the other part of the present. I nodded and he ripped off the wrapping paper in lightning speed. He looked at the present and smiled.

"What is it?" Chelsea asked. He turned it around and revealed the first picture they ever took together--taken by me--enlarged and put into a frame. "Oh my goodness, is this the day we met?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Janelle, thank you so much for all of this really, this was the most amazing gift."

"Yeah you really went all out, we appreciate this." Chris smiled at me.

"You're welcome, I just wanted to do something nice for ya'll."

"Well you did." Chelsea said as they both wrapped me in another hug. We all chatted for a while until someone called Chris over so he walked away.

"So what are those for?" Chelsea pointed to the other two bags.

"Oh, it's a gift for the baby and this bag is just baby stuff that I had that wasn't used so I figured I'd give it to you guys since you might need it."

"You wanna see him?" Chelsea had a small smile on his face. I nodded and followed her to the outside of a room. "He's been asleep all day so he probably just got up." She opened the door revealing a navy blue painted nursery. We walked over to the crib and I saw the cutest baby I've every laid my eyes on. Chelsea reached in the crib and cradled him. "Hi Mama's baby. Did you sleep well?" He stared at her for a moment then laid his head on her chest with his thumb in his mouth. 

"He's still waking up so he's quiet but he'll be crawling all over in a few." He turned his head towards me and just looked at me. "You know who this is right?" Chelsea said just above a whisper. "This is your godmommy Janelle."

He cooed, with a faint smile on his lips then reached out for me. "Wanna hold him?" Chelsea asked.

"Yes please." I cheered and she handed him to me. He started to pull on my hair with his chubby hands and I couldn't help from "Aww-ing."

"Jah, I'm so happy you came, this was really a great freaking surprise."

"I'm happy you're happy girl, I knew it was time for me to return and see my little godson." I kissed Christian on his forehead and he smiled at me, stretching out his chinky eyes. "Oh my goodness Chels, he looks so Asian." I started laughing.

"I know right? You can def tell he has some Japanese in him."

I grinned again then played with him again, going off into my own little world until Chelsea broke the silence, "Don't worry, he's not coming."

"He? Who?"

"You know... Ty."

"Oh..." 

She must've read my mind because she answered my next question before I even asked it, "He's doing some type of fan meet and greet so he couldn't come."