“What are you staring at?’ I asked with a puppy face. “Nothing, you are so beautiful that I can’t get my eyes off you.” He said. Hearing that my heart started beating faster. My cheeks turned red. “Stop joking.” I said. “I’m not joking.” He said. He then came closer to me and kissed my forehead. My hearted fluttered and my cheeks were burning.

“Good night. If you need anything or have a nightmare just call me. Okay?” he said with a warm smile. “Okay, good night and thanks a lot for everything.” I said. He again kissed me on my forehead and went outside my room.

I soon was asleep…

The alarm was ringing loudly. I turned it off and I got off the bed. I went towards the kitchen to get some water. Daniel hadn’t woken up. The whole house was silent. I opened the fridge, took out the bottle and turned around. 
“Good morning” Daniel said. I was startled. My heart was beating faster. “You scared me” I shouted. “Oops sorry” he said. “It’s okay” I said to him.

I walked up to my room and Daniel followed. “I’ll go wash up and change for school.” I said. “Okay and I’ll go make breakfast for you.” he said. “Okay.” I said.

I closed my room’s door and walked up to the bathroom. I took shower and then changed into a short light cream dress. I dried my hair and tide it into a pony tail. Then I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Daniel had already made me my breakfast and kept in on the table. He was washing the dishes. From the back, his body looked so amazing. God he was so sexy. I was staring at his back with big eyes and suddenly he turned back. I turned around.

“Were you just eye raping my body?” he teased me. “No, I was just looking how you clean the dishes so fast so I could learn some techniques.” I said looking towards the floor. I was embarrassed. “Okay.” he said with a smile. I grabbed glass of juice and turned towards Daniel.

“Aren’t you having breakfast? I asked him.

Daniel’s POV

“Aren’t you having breakfast?” Becca asked me. “I have already eaten while you were taking shower.” I answered. “Oh, then let’s go. I don’t like eating in the morning.” She said. “Okay. Ummm…Becca are we going in the same car or separately?” I asked. “We can go in your car.” she said with a pretty smile. Yessss!!!!! Becca and I were going in the same car. I was so happy that I could go to school with her. Wait why I am thinking like a girl!!??.

Then we got on the car and drove to school. When we got off the car, everyone in the parking lot were staring at us. Then a slutty looking girl who was wearing a tight mini skirt with a tank top showing her half boobs came towards us.

“Hey Rebecca, are you dating him?” she asked Becca pointing at me. “No” she said. “Good then cause he’s out of your league. He belongs to me.” she said rudely with an ugly smile. Before Rebecca could say anything I pulled her hand and started walking. That slut was shocked by my actions. I was feeling so angry that I was going to lose my control. Who does she thinks she is????

Rebecca’s POV

Daniel was looking so angry. He had grabbed my hand so tightly that it was hurting. “Hey Daniel don’t get angry. I really didn’t care about what Anna said. She’s always like that to everyone.” I said. Daniel’s facial expression changed into his normal calm one. He was now holding my hand gently. “Okay. I just get mad whenever someone talks badly about you.” he said. I was feeling really happy hearing what he said.

Then Brianna, Bethany and Emily came. “Are you guys already dating?” Beth asked. “No, why is everyone asking the same question?” I said. “Then why are you two holding each other’s hand?” Emily asked. I pulled my hand from Daniel’s grasp. I was blushing. Daniel was smiling. Emily, Bethany and Brianna started laughing.

Soon the bell rang and we went to our classes. Bethany, Em and Brianna had same classes. Daniel and I had the same classes. During lunch break Anna came and was sticking to Daniel. She was holding his arm. Don’t know why but I was feeling really angry. I felt like kicking that slut’s ass. But Daniel didn’t give her any of his attention. He pulled his hand and came towards me. During whole lunch break Daniel and I were laughing like mad people. He was telling his silly jokes and I couldn’t control my laughter. After some classes school was over. Daniel and I were driving back home.

“You got angry while Anna was sticking to me, didn’t you?” he asked. “No, why would I get angry?” I lied. “No, you are lying. I saw your expressions while Anna was with me.” He said with a half smile. “No, I wasn’t  angry.” I said. “Yes you were”, he said. “No”, “Yes”, “No”, “Yes”, “No”, “Yes”. “Fine! You win.  I got really angry.” I surrendered. Daniel was looking really happy. He was looking like he had just won the first prize in lottery.

“Hey Bec tomorrow is Sunday so wanna go out with me?” he asked. “Okay” I replied. “Where are we going?” I asked. “I won’t tell you. It’s a surprise.” he said. “Fine” I said.

Daniel’s POV

I was so happy when Becca agreed that she got angry when Anna was sticking with me. I asked Becca to go out with me tomorrow and she agreed. YIPPIEEE!!!! I am so excited. It will take her to my favorite place where I always go when I’m stressed. Tomorrow will be really fun.

Then we reached home. We did our homework together. Rather than writing, we were laughing all the time. Then we watched TV for a while and went to bed since we had to wake up early in the morning.

In Love With The Darkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें