"What do you think?" said Snowy pointing to the chandelier made of antlers where Sturmtruppen hung by their chins from antler points.

"I like it. That's an awesome what to display them," said Kita.

"Good thing they have lots of chandeliers in this place."

They cleared the floor, dragging out any Sturmtruppen they found and adding them to their display. They tore down and destroyed the Sturmtruppen propaganda, artifacts, and displays.

Kita and Snowy climbed the large staircase to the floors above. Few men remained. Those they did find met there end through windows, off balconies, or impaled on bedposts.

Reaching their old bedroom, they opened the door like a pair of newlyweds. Their faces fell. The room had been destroyed. The beautiful furnishings lay abused, broken, and defaced. Trash littered the floor. The pieces of shattered vases, mirrors, and decorations lay around the room. In the bed, a woman, still in uniform, slept.

Sneaking to the bed, Kita grabbed the woman by the hair and yanked her out of the bed. Dragging the woman to a clear spot on the floor, Kita slammed her down.

Kita kneeled over her. "Hi there." She smiled evilly letting some of the blood on her face drip onto the woman.

"I can't say we approve of the way you redecorated our room," Snowy said leaning in and baring her fangs.

"It's not my room," the woman protested. "I only crashed in here because no one comes into the General's room."

"So what does that make you to him?"

" 'A spiteful stupid whoring bitch,' his words. I turned him and his stupid drug down. I've only stayed alive by keeping out of his way. I'm not even one of them, he made me an honorary black clown trying to woo me. Take a look, no bolts."

Kita and Snowy looked.

"She's not lying," said Kita.

"I like her. Anyone who's willing to tell the pigheaded bastard brother of ours to go piss has got to be worth not killing right away."

The woman sneered at Snowy. "Thanks. So I take you're his sister and you're the cat?"

"The tail didn't give it away, sweetie?" said Snowy mockingly.

"I couldn't see past your ugly mug."

"You're awful brave to back talk to someone who's been slaughtering wholesale downstairs," said Kita.

"You kill me, you kill me. What's it matter? I'm not going down without some fun."

"What's your name, cutie?" said Snowy.

"Katie. What's it to you?"

Kita looked at Snowy. "I like her. Let's keep her."

"What? I'm no damn pet. You think I'm not will tell you to where to go?" Katie said with a snarl.

"Not a pet, dearie. When she says keep, she means keep you alive. Consider yourself lucky, rarely does death pass anyone by," said Snowy.

"I'm frozen fired honored. Now get off me if you're going to let me live. You're dripping all over me."

Kita and Snowy jumped to their feet yanking Katie up with them.

"Next level's the roof. I bet there are some guards up there. I just thought of a wonderful game we could play," said Snowy.

"Oh yeah?" said Kita.

"I call it chuck-a-chump."

"I like the sound of that." said Katie.