AWKWARD

Its 9:30 pm and we've been practicing all day. Am getting use to the sword and its pretty fun to cut down a tree with just one swing, but GRANDMAH ETTA said-"The sword is a weapon of the super natural. It is very dangerous so be careful."

We're finally done for the day.We went inside and fed on huge bags of chips. My hand detected the hot cheetos.

I sat down by the loving soon to be couple Lytrell and Eric.

Gabi-"You guys look so cute together."

Eric-"We're not together."

Lytrell slightly twists her head in Erics direction and asks-"Then what are we?"

He didnt answer and he went and took a seat by Lizzie.

I awkwardly said-"Well then."

Lytrell-"I dont know whats his issue is. That N**** gat me stressed out."

Gabi-"Take it from me , try your best not to worry about. If he isnt claiming you then dont claim him.When some one acts like there not interested , believe them."

Lytrell-"But we act like we're together and we do stuff like we're together. Thats my bestfriend and I think am in love with him."

Gabi-"Tell him how you feel.Dont keep these feelings in cause then your just going to get hurt ."

Lytrell hugged me and said-"Thank you."

Lytrell notices Lizzie rubbing her hand around his "AREA"

Lytrell walks over to her and says-"Why are you rubbing my mans D***?"

Lizzie-"Your man? Well your man was telling me the magical things his tongue can do."

Lytrell faced Eric and asks-"Is this B**** serious?"

Eric-"We are not together. Who ever I want to F*** I will F***. You just so happened to be one of them."

Lytrell slapped the taste out of Erics mouth.

She kicked Lizzie into the stacks of CD's and Played "LIGHTS OUT" on her face.

She kept punching and punching and Rodney sat there eating her lays chips while watching her sister get beat up.

Eric breaks up the fight.

Eric shouts at Lytrell-"Are you crazy?"

Lytrell-"Yes."

Lizzie came marching her way to Rodney and says-"Cant you see am getting beat over here?"

Rodney-"Am getting tired of your S***. Anything that comes your way you deserve it."

Lizzie runs up to her room and sits there and cry.

Lytrell rushes to her room and slams the door.

Deja-"Why are yall so violent?"

Rodney-"Shut up Deja."

Deja-"B**** what?"

Rodney gets out of her seat and gets in Deja face.

Deja picked up the glass plate and brook it by slapping Rodney in the face with it. Rodney then jumped on Deja and pounded her to the ground. There fighting on the ground.

Ryan and Trent then pulled them off of each other and carries them to there rooms.

Charity-"What the HECK just happened? Everything happened so fast."

Dashawn-"My head hurts."

I noticed that Nikki and August are getting very close .

(AUGUST EXITS THE ROOM TO GO TO THE BATHROOM)

I quickly went up to Nikki and asked-"I thought you didnt liked August."

Nikki swallows her crums and nervously said-"Well umm forgiveness is key yinno and umm well."

Gabi-"Why do you sound like that?"

Nikki-"Like what?"

Gabi-"Like your guilty of something."

Nikki glanced down at her shoes so that she cant face me and says-"Me and August are dating."

I had no comment. August came back to his seat and awkwardly stared at me and asked-"Whats wrong?"

I friendly hit Nikki on the shoulder and said -"Congrats." Then rushed to my room.

I feel quite awkward and uncomfortable.I feel like I need to keep a distance.