NEW COMERS

August walks up to his new room with tearful eyes and throws himself down in the bed. His insecure thoughts kept saying to him -" She is right. You will make a terrible farther. You are nothing , Just a shell of a man and waist of sperm"

His thoughts kept growing on him until he breaks down . August rips the whole room apart. He torn the sheets, Brook the bed feet and ripped the matress and did more. I was the only one to notice that August is'nt eating , and it isnt normal for August to leave his full plate of food.

I knocked on the door and it brook off.

August is in the corner with his head in his lap.

August-" Leave ."

I went down sit with him next to the brooken glass and hugged him. His head rose and said-" Am I a bad person?"

Gabi-" No! Your a great guy with a beautiful heart."

He starts to tear up -" Jaarona said she wish I die and that am going to be a bad farther"

Gabi-" Thats not true."

August-" Then why would she say it?"

Gabi-" She is just hurt by you . You hurt her really bad , but your a great guy and will make the best dad ever."

August -"You think so?"

Gabi-" I know so."

I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek . He notices how I got cut by the glass near by.

August-" Oh are you ok?"

Gabi-" Am good dont worry about it."

August -" Are you sure? Its in very deep."

Gabi-"Yes I am fine"

With out him looking I rushed my drenching bloody hand to the nearest bath room to take the glass out and clean up my hand.

I came up on Dashawn washing his syrup hands. He notices my open wound and says -" Wow you need some help"

I stuck to my independance and said-" No thankyou"

Yet he insisted. He took out the tweezers and washed it in alchohol. He said -" This might hurt a bit." He took the tweezers and took out the huge piece of glass and said-" This is a big boy"

SILENCE

As Dashawn was finish taking out the glass he started to put Alchohol on my wound and build A conversation with me.

Dashawn-" So when will you actually start talking to me?"

SILENCE

Dashawn-" Why are you ignoring me? Did I do you something?"

Gabi-" I just dont talk to men anymore."

Dashawn -" Why? Did you get rape or something?"

Gabi-" Um wow ! Thats kinda straight forward , but No i did'nt"

Dashawn chuckled and said -" I know you did'nt. A strong beautiful girl like you would have kicked his A**"

I started to laugh at his lame humor.

Dashawn-" I see smile"

I put back on my mugface and catched my "ALL MEN ARE DOGS" mentality.

Dashawn-" Ohh it went away."

He was all done.

Gabi-" Thank you"

Dashawn-" No problem Anytime."

Dashawn walked me down to my room in the basement.

Dashawn-" This is where you stay?"

Gabi-" Yep."

Dashawn -" Why would August give you such a dusty room?"

Gabi-" It was the last room in the house after I gave the rest away"

Dashawn-" I just came. You can have my room. No female should be residing in a room like this."

Gabi-" No thanks. This room is my favorite room in the house. Its very peaceful and I have unlimited episodes of family guy"

Dashawn-" Really? Thats my favorite show. Can I watch with you?"

Gabi-" Sure."

We both laughed at Peters humerous lack of knowledge .

Dashawn turns to his right and stares at me and says-" So you ready to tell me the real reason you were so B***** to me today?"

Me and Dashawn were doing just fine until he decides to get curious.

I turned to my left and placed on my mugface and said -" I been throw alot."

Dashawn-" Like what?"

Gabi-" You ask alot of personal questions"

Dashawn-" Sorry am just trying to figure out who my eyes cant keep off of"

Gabi-" Me and Trent use to be a couple. I thought he was the one , but as soon as Rodney steps in his eyes go some where else"

Dashawn-" Listen to me Trent is an A** HOLE and he is a idiot for letting you go , but not all of us are dogs. There are a few good guys still alive , Literally."

We both laughed. I hugged Dashawn and said -" Thank you. I needed that"

Dashawn -" Sure no problem"

Dashawn stared into my eyes deeply. I got caught up in his pink lips and his sparkling eyes. He reached out for a kiss.

Our lips were almost connected, but suddenly I heard a Loud shout from the outside saying -" Let me in"

We both ran out the basement to see what it was. I ran to the door to open it . It was a Slim Thick girl with a cute A** by the name of Lytrell and her bestfriend , A tall chocolate skin covered male by the name of Eric.

They both was sprinting from an army of the undead heading towards the noticiable mansion with live flesh to offer them.

As they were running I shouted and said -" Some body lock the back door"

Jake runs and locks the back door. There finally inside.

Lytrell-" Oh No B**** . That run was not holy , I had to loose about 10 pounds "

Lytrell and Eric Reaches out there hand to greet me.

Eric-" Thankyou for saving us"

Gabi-" No problem . Am Gabriella , but you can call me Gabi"

Lytrell starts to speak out of breath-" Am lytrell and this is Eric"

Gabi-" Hi Eric and Lytrell. Welcome to our home"

We then saw the piles of zombies breaking down our door. We all ran down to the basement where we mostly can be unnoticed.

My secret quiet place has now been raided .

Trent-" This is where you sleep"

Gabi-" Yes shut up"

Chris-" Why is familyguy on?"

August -"Everybody needs to quiet down before we are noticed"

Dashawn whispers in my ear and says-" We have to finish what we didnt complete"

Gabi-" Sure"

We then started to hear Large foot steps banging , coming towards us. Those foot steps couldnt have been made by a zombie. That was a monster.