HIDDEN PAIN

The sunlight was shining in my face.

Deja was the first to wake up and notices me laying on the ground ,She woke me up.

Deja -" Are you ok?"

Gabi-"Am fine."

Deja-" You dont seem fine."

Gabi-"How can you tell?"

Deja-"You slept on the cold floor when theres tuns of beds in the store and you looked stressed out.Whats wrong?"

I needed some one to talk to. I told Deja everything that happened last night.

Deja-" Wow! Why is the drama always surrounding you?"

Gabi-" I know right. Peace is my destiny in life."

Deja-" Not to be rude or anything, but dont you think you should just stay single. I mean you are the leader and I dont think it would be good to have personal weight on your back while dealing with survival."

Gabi-" Your right , but death is an unplanned suprise in this land of the dead. If I die I want to die happy."

Deja-" But your not. You just keep dealing with boy trouble. Listen I will let you think it over. Am going to wake the others so that we can get some food."

Deja left

She had me thinking of what she said. Was I waisting my time on these dudes ?

During my deep thinking every body woke up and went to go get some food. Dashawn walks up to me and says-" Can we talk?"

Gabi-" No go talk to your girlfriend."

Dashawn-" Who Lizzie?"

Gabi-" She has a special title."

Dashawn-" Where not together. She tried to get back together but I rejected it."

Gabi-" Oh! You both seemed kinda handsy last night."

Dashawn-" She tried to F***, and yes I was tempted ,but I couldnt keep my eyes off of you."

Gabi-" Cool you can leave now."

Dashawn-" Why are you being like this?"

Gabi-" Because your being a Trent. You cant break up with me then act like an apology will fix it."

Dashawn-" Am not Trent. I didnt cheated and I still love you."

Gabi-" They all do. Have you seen this body?"

Dashawn-" Listen Gabi I said some S*** last night that I regret, but am not perfect and neither or you , but the difference between me and you is I actually have faith in our relationship and I believe that we will be the perfect couple. "

Gabi-" I do, but I just feel like you are a distraction and I just really need to focus on us surviving in the world."

Dashawn-" Gabriella I love you and I have never met anyone like you before. I want to be with you."

Dashawn kissed me like it was his last. I gave a kiss in return. Dashaw is an actual distraction, but he is my personal distraction that cared for me and loved me. Not to mention his rock hard Abs.

Dashawn-" Am so glad to have you back."

Gabi-" I love you."

Dashawn-" I love you to."

We went to the guys holding hands. Every one was at Taco bell loving there breakfast menu while Kenny was sitting in starbucks alone with her head down.

I walked up to Carlos and asked-" Whats wrong with kenny."

Carlos -" I dont know she doesnt want to tell me. I tried my hardest."

I walked up to kenny and said-" Hey are you alright."

Kenny lifted up her head. Her eyes was tearful.

Gabi-" Whats wrong?"

Kenny-"Eli is so adorable. I just wished my baby was alive. I truly wanted to experience motherhood. Watching Derin give birth and holding her baby boy and taking care of her baby really hurts. I started to question myself Why? Why me? Why couldnt it been her instead of me? Is it because am a bad person?"

( CARLOS NOTICES KENNY'S FALLING TEARS AND WALKS OVER TOWARDS US)

Carlos-"Whats wrong?"

Kenny-" Nothing"

Carlos-" Something has to be wrong just tell me."

Kenny-"Losing my child was very hard on me and would prefer to be alone."

Carlos got furious and started shouting and flipping tables.

Carlos-"So you F****** think that it is'nt hard on me. Your acting like its just your kid that died. F*** YOU for that. Thats F***** UP"

Jake-" Carlos calm down."

Carlos-" Dont F****** tell me to calm down. F*** YOU and your family."

Jake-"What did you just say?"

Carlos-"F*** YOU  and family."

Jake started sprinting toward Carlos to fight ,but Jalon and Chris held him back.

Jake shouted-" F*** YOU. Chipotle looking A** , atleast I have a kid."

Carlos-" F*** YOU ,you  prejudice F***."

The drama was think in the air. Kenny and Carlos are hurt. They try there best to hide but the pain is just to real for them.