GOOD VIOLENCE

We all were at the table eating peas soup that I prepared.

Chris picks up his plate and pulls up a chair next to me, he kisses me on my cheek .

Everyone else including me looks in confusion.

Charity-" I have a question chris "

Chris-"yes"

Charity-"did'nt you just came from sleeping with tanaj,"

Chris-"it was just a kiss(he turns his head facing me and says) ,gabi your not really mad at me,are you"

Tanaj-"just a kiss chris,really"?

I picked up my plate grabbed derin and headed into my room. As i was walking I noticed chris pulling up a chair next to tanaj and trys to kisses her on the cheek, but tanaj rejects him. When jaarona and charity saw this they both picked up there plate and walked along with us.

Those 3 were all in my room eating and talking about how shadey tanaj is. I asked if they can change the topic.

Jaarona-" lets talk about how august is acting like a vagina"

Gabi-" what did he do"?

Jaarona-" he constanly ignores and every time i would go for a kiss he pushes me away. Its like theres some one else, but how can there be some one else in zombie land"

Charity-" you should cutt his big toe off"

Everyone gave charity a weird look.

Charity-"what? To far?"

Everyone-"YES"

derin-" you should break up with him, he might be with kenny."

Gabi-" can't be, kenny is with carlos"

Derin-"so,its kenny"

Charity-" thats true. I want to punch her in her eye, that was fun"

Gabi-" please dont, am really not a fan of drama"

Charity-" i know your not, i am just waiting on the day she have some thing to say to me"

Derin-" seems,like a show i would want to watch".

Charity-" gabi ,i have an question for you"

Gabi-" whats up"?

Charity-" if tanaj is your so call friend, why is she staying with your boyfriend"?

Gabi-" thats not my boyfriend anymore"

Charity-"ohh,soo you stole her man"

Gabi-" no,her BOY wanted me,and I told her that if she has a problem with us to dating i will break up with him,but she went and started kissing and flirting with him in front of me"

Charity-"you should've fight her, lets go back down stairs"

Gabi-" i am not in the mood to punch some body"

Charity-" i just want to be by my boyfriend, and be with yall at the same time"

Gabi-"ok".

We all went back down stairs to finish our soup.

Chris comes back and pulls a seat next to me.

Charity gets up and drags chris chair and places it by tanaj and says" if you are going to cheat on a good girl with a HO then stay with the HO.

Tanaj-"who are calling a HO"

Charity-" am calling you a HO, a tramp and a fake friend, and you betters thank god I dont curse"

Derin -" well charity if you are not going to say it I am you are a F****** B**** that stays with a cheating A**HOLE"

Jaarona-" and you smell like S***"

I saw a group assembled up. I felt like i needed to be with friends than a boyfriend.

Tanaj-" its not my fault gabi P**** does'nt pop and mines does"

I hopped on the table and ran toward tanaj and punched her we both started fighting and I dragged her throw the hall way with the help of charity.
Derin and jaarona both started to fight chris and derin stabbed chris in his wound with her slipper and a fork.

I saw a team grow, and I was proud to call it my team.