INVISIBLE

Ryan directed them to the cafeteria where they can get oven made pizzas to eat .

I wanted to stay back and just stare at my surroundings . Other than the foolish male drama it was very nice to not hear anyone's mouth.

Dashawn walks down from the cafeteria holding two sets of plate with 3 pizzas in both. He sat down next to me and handed me a plate. The hot cheesey pizzas looked delicous and it was undeniable.

We started eating and we just stared at the lake. The silence was thick in the air . It made it feel very awkward.

Dashawn was finished with his pizza. He turned to me and says-" You wanna talk about what happened"

Gabi-" Not really"

Dashawn-" It seemed to bother you"

Gabi-" How do you feel about it?"

Dashawn-" I feel like it was stupid and petty and Trent lost his chance with you , So its my turn to get a shot at you"

Gabi-" Am not a F****** game that you can take turns on"

Dashawn-"I never meant it like that. I meant that he lost his chance of love with you and I want to be with you"

He reached over for a kiss I pulled back and said-" No dashawn. I really like you but I dont want to take any risks"

Dashawn-" Baby it dont have to be a risk. I will never hurt you. I want you and only you . I promise you there will be no one before you"

Dashawn Kissed me. His kiss was so passionate and caring that we didnt stop kissing until Tanaj comes and interupts.

Tanaj-" Um hey. Sorry to interupt ,but I need to talk to my friend"

Dashawn looks up and laughs and gets up and kisses me good by.

Tanaj sits in Dashawns space. I rested my head on her lap and said-" Oh gosh I feel like I need therapy"

Tanaj-" Am here to check up on you and apologise"

Gabi-" For what?

Tanaj-" I been noticing the BS you've been going throw and I didnt check up on my friend to make sure your ok. Am sorry for ignoring you"

Tanaj was my only true friend in the group . My so call Best friend Derin ignores me ,Jaarona doesnt speak to me , Kenny is going throw crap and the rest doesnt even know I exist. It felt really good to talk to a friend that will actually listen.

Gabi-" No problem"

Tanaj-" Am glad to know that where good. So spill the beans I want to know it all."

I told tanaj all the drama in my life from Entering August house to Entering this camp.

Tanaj-" Wow! I really dont like Rodney and Lizzie. There complete B****** and WHORES "

( RODNEY AND LIZZ OVER HEARD OUR CONVERSATION)

Gabi-" Am not really mad at rodney, yet am not really even feeling bad about how she got hurt by Trent. I just dont care anymore. She took him away from me so she can keep him"

Elizabeth and Rodney walks up to us in Raging Fury.

Rodney -" So you B****** wanna be talking about us behind our back?"

Gabi-" First of all where talking about my crappy drama and you just so happened to be involved in it"

Tanaj stands up and says-" Who yall slack edges HOES calling B******"

Lizzie -"Where calling yall B****** and how are we HOES . Its not our fault your friends cant hold there man"

Jaarona walks up to us and over heard our conversation and said-" B**** you wanna speak louder so that you can get punch in yo throat"

Lizzie-" OMG! If you wasnt pregnant I would beat your A**"

This is going to far. I got up and screamed-" Hey we shouldnt be doing this where a team so lets act like one."

Jaarona ignore s me and Runs towards Lizzie and dragged her in the the water. Rodney tried to jump , but Tanaj yucked Rodney from behind and they both started fighting.

Jaarona -" How does it feel to get your A** handed to you by a pregnant chick?"

August ,Charity and kenny came rushing down. While August was Trying to stop the fight charity and kenny stood in the back rooting for Jaarona and Tanaj.

August finally got them apart. He rushes to Lizzie and says -" Are you ok baby?"

Tanaj-" August arent you going to check for your pregnant girlfriend"

August-" SHUT THE F*** UP TANAJ"

Tanaj tried rushing up to him to fight but I hold her back.

August walks up to Jaarona and said -" You have no right to put your hands on her"

Jaarona slaps him and says -" F*** YOU. You and your whore can stay away from me and my child"

Jaarona walks away. August rushes up to me and anger.

August-" I blame you for this S***. You are  always the cause of problems. I should have let you go when you were leaving. Your no use to us"

August grabs Rodney and Lizzies hand and walked away.

I shouted from a distance -" How am I always getting caught up in your S***?"

What August said to me really hurt me. I relised that I dont need friend. They all dissapoint me. Tanaj was my only friend. Am sticking to myself for now on. I will be invisible.