LOYALITY

He came in my room holding me and telling me -"It will be ok."

I pushed him off of me.

Jake- " Why are you pushing me away".

Gabi-"Because your girlfriend is my best friend and I am in no mood to be pounded like another kenny"

I am getting tired of all of this drama, this house had multiple fights, one attacking from an undead freak , boy friend and girl friend issues and most of all, I can't eat in peace.

I was getting frustrated and jake could have seen it on my face. I throwed jake out my room so i can be alone and clear my head.

At the dining table the fight was still in action. Chris and August tried to stop them but Tanaj refused to stop pounding on that poor girl's face. I could'nt peacefully think in my room , so i went out there and join the fight.

I fought kenny mainly because she is the cost of all if this.

I punched her, she decided it was a smart idea to hit back, I body slammed her in the glass and went back in my room and took the peaceful nap I felt I deserved.

Everyone was in shock , mainly because I wasnt the fighting type.

As i was sleeping I heard shouting, I noticed it was derin and jake arguing again.

Derin - " We need to break up, you show no effort in this relationship and am sick of it, I hope that we will still be friends and if you want to date kenny thats fine by me".

Jake- "I did not date, screw nor kiss kenny the only person i cheated on you with is jaarona and that meant nothing".
Jake eyes open wide ,not noticing that no one told derin about what him and jaarona did.

Derin started to have an emotional break down , she ran outside of the house. I rushed out of my room trying to get her back in the house, I yelled-" Are you stupid"

I noticed she was trying to hop in the van, luckly the keys were in the house. She tried to run pass me and get the keys but me and august held her back. Sadly she got the keys and hop in the van.

As soon as she started it up, every one hopped in the car trying to talk her out of leaving. She blocked us out of her mind and focussed on the road, she had no idea were she was going yet she stopped to the nearest place .The airport.