MYSTERY PT2

My mind was flowing with accusations.

I took a break from bruising my brain and went into the kitchen for a snack.

I noticed Rodney and Trent snatched up by the fridge like they were together.

I got an apple and ignored them.

As I was leaving the kitchen Rodney pulls me and says " We need to talk."

Rodneys pulls me into a empty room and says-" What August is telling you is a lie."

Gabi-"What do you mean"

Rodney-" I saw you both talking. I know he told you to stay away, but am here to tell you the truth"

Gabi-" Start talking."

Rodney-" Ok! Me and August was best friends. We grew up together , but his grandparents hated me and they were evil. They did wicked evil stuff unnoticed. Yet his mom always knew what they were up to. His mom and dad took him and moved away just to be safe and not near them.

Years later he came to visit. I rushed into his arms and greeted him with a kiss. His grand parents was having a little get together and me and my sister Elizabeth was invited.

August had to deal with some personal situations so he couldnt attend.

As we were there Me and sister notices that everyone except August's parents holding machettes in there hands staring at us while wearing a goats mask.

Me and Elizabeth hid and killed everyone there one by one, but they killed August parents . I only had the grandmother to deal with ,but she knocked me out and locked me in the chamber, and he believes I killed them ."

Gabi-" What happened to your sister?"

Rodney-" I dont know,but tomorrow morning am going go to look for her"

Gabi-"Alone?"

Rodney-"Yeah!Why?"

Gabi-" Rodney am sorry to tell you this but its a zombie land out there"

Rodney-" What? Zombies dont exist"

I grabbed her hand and brought her to the roof top of the building so that she can see how the earth became the undead's caffeteria.

Rodney-" So this means that my sister might be a zombie ?"

Gabi-" Am sorry , but yes."

Rodney starts to cry. I hugged her to comfort her and we both went down to the living room.

Night has come and everyone is at the table eating microwavable pizzas.

Tanaj-" This pizza is good"

Derin-" Yeah it is. I wonder if my baby is enjoying this."

Rodney-" Your pregnant?"

Derin-" Yep. Soon to be mommy"

Rodney-" I love kids. Anyone else pregnant"

SILENCE

Kenny swallows her pizza and holds back her tears, yet her depressed look was very noticable.

Rodney-"Are you ok?"

Kenny-" Am fine. Its just that" (Carlos interupts)

Carlos-" We lost ours "

Rodney-" Oh my gosh. Am sorry I didnt know"

Kenny-" Its ok".

Trent pulls a seat next to Rodney when his pizza is done.

Rodney notices the tension between us both.

Rodney-" Is something going on with you both?"

Gabi-" We just brook up a few hours ago"

Trent corrects me and says " Where on a break"

Gabi-" Same thing."

Trent-" No its not. Where on a break. Meaning that we will get back together"

Gabi-" Nah. I dont think so"

Trent raises his head and just kept staring at me.

Suddenly we heard the door bell ring. A door bell ringing isnt a good thing in Zombie Land.

Everyone started to panic.

Chris-" What the F*** was that?"

Tanaj-" Lets not find out"

Gabi-" I want to know."

I picked up a large thin slicing kitchen knife and crept towards the door.

I opened it and there was a gun pointed at my head.

It was Rodneys sister.

Jake shouts from the kitchen and says-" Who is it?"

Lizzie-" WHERES MY F****** SISTER YOU SICK BASTARDS"

Rodney could recognize that violent threatening voice from a mile away.

She ran to the door and hugged Lizzie with tearful eyes.

Lizzi was a beautiful dark skinned girl with a pretty face and a heavy gun.

She came with friends. To males by the name of Fred and Dashawn.

They were tall lightskin curly headed guys with leather jackets.

Lizzie was welcomed into the home and into our group,but Rodney had questions in need of answering.