VIOLENCE

It was time to leave, every one got packed and Jay started up the trailer and we got on the road .

The silence was thick in the air as we drove.

Chris-"Hi Gabi"

Tanaj-"Hi August"

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Chris came out of no were and said -" So Tanaj when were you going to tell me you screwed August"

August-" What the F*** bruh"

Jaarona-" Hold on wait what?, You cheated on me again."

Jaarona jumped on Tanaj and started a fight , Jay stop the trailer in the middle of no where and tried to break up the fight.

As soon as Jaarona got off of Tanaj , Tanaj tried to hop on her but she could'nt get the chance to.

Chris jumped on August and started fighting , Jake and Derin brooke them up, and me and Charity and Trent just sat back and watched everything.

Charity-" I wish some one would jump on me"

Kenny took off her shoes and then tried to jump on her but Charity bodied slammed her into the old iron that was sitting by the door of the trailer.

Jay -" Can you all stop please."

Jake-" can you shut the F*** up please , a N**** head hurts."

Jay -" Who are you talking to?"

Jake gets up and says-" You B**** N****"

Jay punches Jake in his head hoping it would hurt more .

Jay is constantly pounding on Jake .

Derin tries to jump in but while Charity was holding Kennys hair she fought Derin with one hand.

Me ,myself and I sat back and watch the fight for 30 mimutes, until I remembered that I was the leader then I brooke up the fight with every one and sat them down.

Tanaj shouts out at jaarona saying- " Come back B****."

Jaarona tries to jump over August , but August seated her down.

Jaarona-" Let me go you cheater."

August-" I didnt cheat, I wouldnt want to take that risk again."

Chris-" Kenny told me that"

August punches Chris in his mouth and says -"You believed her you A**HOLE , just because she sucked you off does'nt mean everyone wants her"

Chris tries to hit  August ,but he doesnt get to do so cause me and Trent held him back.

Tanaj and jaarona both jumps on Kenny and Charity and Derin jumped in.

I watched for about 1hour so that they would enjoy there time beating her but then I had to stop them before she ended up dead, sadly she still was alive.

Later that night they all went to sleep and Trent took the wheel and I decided to sit with him and keep his company.

As we was talking trent touched my leg and said- " I heard about the issues with you ,jake and chris"

Gabi-" I really dont want to talk about this right now"

Trent-" Just listen, when ever you need to talk am here, I would understand if you dont want to talk cause we just met but I just wanted you to know a friend is always here"

I did'nt know what trent was tryung to do, but it was working. Yet I wasnt going to allow a next male to come into my life and walk out again