ANXIETY

The sun was shining while Jaarona was cooking. I was really suprised that Jaarona made breakfast ,but she looked very unhappy while august smile stuck on his face.

Tanaj came up to me and asked if we can talk. I agreed and we both went in an private area.

Tanaj-" So Chris told me what happened with you both last , and I was just wondering if there is an issue with us ?"

Gabi-" what happened in the past with me and chris does'nt concern you. If you truly love and decide to go back to his WHORING A** then thats on you. I actually plan to apologise to him .

Tanaj-" thats great, now we all can be friends"

(GABI NODS HER HEAD SIDE TO SIDE AND SAYS)-" Dont push it"

Tanaj-" ok,sorry".

We cleared the differences and she sat near an open seat. Chris came stomping his crusty feet down stairs. I pulled aside and asked if we can talk, not like he had a choice.

Chris-" What do you have to say, did'nt you say enough last night?"

Gabi-" I know what i said , but am not proud of it so am sorry"

Chris-" Fine , what ever"

Gabi-" What? Thats it?"

Chris-" Yeah, what else is there to be said"

Chris sat in the open seat next to tanaj. A relief from a heavy pile of guilt on my back went away .

My eyes could'nt stop noticing Jaarona's depressed look. Me being the nosey friend , i pulled to the other room and asked her "whats wrong"

Jaarona-" Me and august are'nt really on good terms "

Gabi-" Why? What happened?"

Jaarona-" he hit me"

Gabi-" What?"

Jaarona-" please dont tell"

A furious rage came down on me. I could'nt just let my friend go throw this with out her girls stepping in, There was only one thing to do.