CAN YOU STOP

I woke later than usual. I saw everyone at the table with empty plates and a fork and knife in there hand staring at me. I rolled my eyes and picked up a big bowl, luckycharms cereal box, a spoon and milk.

I went back up in my room, derin ,jaarona and charity got one spoon and came in the room with me and we shared a big bowl of cereal together.

Jaarona stared at me and said-" tell us your side of the story".

As i go throw the whole story with them three, derin stands up and says " do I need to beat tanaj A** again"?

Charity-" i think so, i dont mind helping"

Gabi-" no one is ganging, to tell the truth i want to take this time to find my inner me, but trent and chris just got me F***** up"

Derin-" ok, if you say so"

Jaarona-" have anyone notice how quiet kenny is"

Gabi-" you mean after you beat her with a bottle"

(EVERY ONE LAUGHED)

Jaarona-" no i mean how she is so loyal to carlos"

charity-" i hear there bed rocking every night".

Unlike my constant drama ,someones relationship was magical. Suprisingly kenny is actually being loyal and she seems happy, were actually happy for her.

During the time we were having in my room kenny called everyone to the living room .

All of us imcluding carlos was confused.

Kenny-" i called all of you down to say, am pregnant"

Carlos-" for who"?

Everyone mouth dropped in shock at carlos question.

Kenny-" what do you mean for who, am pregnant for you A**HOLE"

Carlos-" i dont understand how if i used condoms"

Kenny -" are'nt you happy"

Carlos-" i dont know to be honest, am not even sure that its mines , i just need a walk"

Kenny ran to her room in tears and carlos went off without a care of this world about kenny.