HEALED FOR NOW

During the drive Jake stared down Chris and Chris stared down Tanaj and Tanaj stared down Kenny and Kenny was staring down August  and August staring down Jaarona and Jaarona was  staring Derin and Derin was staring me down.

I was staring at road.

There wasnt any talking at all ,but the tension in the car was loud as a horn.
I stopped the car in the middle of no were.

Gabi-" EVERYONE GET OUT"

CHRIS" What did I do , my girl friend attacked for a mistake".

Tanaj" You cheated on me with person I hate, how do you exspect me to feel".

Kenny-" Well we all know how he felt, probally why he screamed my name and not yours"

Gabi-"EVERYONE SHUT THE F*** UP AND GET OUT."

Everyone hopped out of the van

Gabi-" Tanaj hold kenny hand, jake hold chris hand , and jaarona , august and derin hug everyone here."

They had no choice but to do what I said.

Gabi-" If you A**HOLES have'nt notice we are in the risk of dieing, no one on this earth can help us because there all infected, we are a team for survival , the stupid drama thats occuring isnt necessary, its not needed, its no help and its ignorant and childish, get your act together are dont come back in that F****** van."

They were smart enough to keep there mouth closed , they all went into the van leaving the drama behind them.

I knew the 'NO DRAMA' was'nt going to last for long. I just needed it to last enough for the car ride. I knew Kenny still didnt like Tanaj,Chris still didnt like Jake and Jake still would act like vagina time to time. Am just happy every thing settled down for that specific time.