INNER RAGE RELEASED

Dashawn came running towards me asking-" What happened? I saw it all from ball court and I came as soon as I can. Are you ok?"

Gabi-" Am fine its nothing"

Tanaj  steps in our conversation and says -"  HELL YES ITS SOMETHING  .  Me ,Jaarona and your whore of a friend and her sister got into a fight. Then August  wanna come and blamed it all on Gabriella like its her fault"

Dashawn took off his shirt and said -" Where is he?"

Tanaj-" I dont know."

Gabi-" Dashawn please just leave it alone."

Dashawn holds me and says -" Your to soft. You cant let people walk all over you. I understand your the leader and you   cant react  on anything because its a bad example, but gosh grow some balls and let them know who's boss."

Dashawn was right. Am done  with being passive and allowing everybody to walk all over me. Dashawns speach made me a new me. An aggresive me.

Gabi-" Your right. Am going to walk up to him and  tell him about his A**"

I went looking for  August. There was a raging fury  banging to be let out.

I saw him by the tree with Rodney and Lizzie.

As I walked towards him he says -"  WHAT THE F*** DO YOU WANT "

I slapped him to the ground and shouted -" Listen to me you piece of S*** you will give me the respect I deserved. Your nothing but a worthless man that cant even please  your pregnant women.  By the way , the next time you try   that S*** again I will cut off your egg sack."

I placed fear and confussion in there eyes. They couldnt believe it was me.

I walked away and went in the cafeteria to go talk to Trent.

I  sat next to him and said-" We  need to talk"

Trent-" Oh so now you wanna speak to me. Well I was saying that" ( I INTERUPTED HIS  WORTHLESS APOLOGY)

Gabi-" Eh  No !  I am here to tell you to leave me alone . You had your chance and you now lost it. There will be No us , There Cant be any us and No we can not be friends. I dont like you and stay far away from me. Now if you can exscuse me am  going to go sit on Dashawns face. Good bye."

I wounded his inner man. I left him feeling hallow inside.

The things I said are'nt things that am proud of but I felt loose and happy. 

I went down to  Dashawn  and  jumped on him and kissed him  .

He laughs and asked-" Whats that for?"

Gabi-" Just  for you being yourself. Lets go in a Cabin where we can be private."

Dashawn-" Yes mam."

I pulled dashawn in a Cabin and we  had our special alone time. His touch felt new and refreshing.

The old me was very weak and passive , but the new me expresses my inner   rage.

(HEY I WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 1.11K VEIWS. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS. LEAVE COMMENTS IN WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE AND KEEP VOTING😀)