DUSK

Tanaj and derin went to go check up on kenny. They were'nt fans of kenny, but after seeing what she went throw they felt her pain.

Kenny-" guys are idiots"

Tanaj-" hmmph, not all"

Derin rolls her eyes at the sight of tanaj.

Derin-" kenny am sure he just need some time to think things throw, i mean being farther in zombie land is something you can hurt your head over"

Kenny-" but why would he deny his own child"

Tanaj-" he is just probally in shock"

Kenny-" ok, thank you guys for coming ,but I just really need some time to think"

Derin-" ok".

Tanaj and derin left the room. Me and jaarona tried to find carlos but he was no where to be found,until jaarona found him far out by the beach.

Jaarona-" i found him"

We rushed towards noticing him clinged together looking deeply into the sand .

Before we even starts to speak he says" i remember when I was 5 years old, my farther raped me, abused me and killed my mother infront of me. When the feds found out what he was doing i got sent to america to a foster home where the same old abusing repeates, so before you judge me ask yourself how am I fit to be a farther. That why I denied that baby. What if I do to that baby what my dad did to me"

Jaarona-" dont say that"

Carlos-" why not, am just a piece of S*** that cant even look at a child"

Gabi-" hey, your nothing like your dad. Dont let your past affect your present. You are a sweet kind man with a large heart , and the baby girl or boy is going to look up to you"

Carlos starts to cry and says " thank you. Does kenny hate me?"

Gabi-" no , she is hurt but she doesnt hate you"

Jaarona-" you still have time to fix this ,so go"

Carlos gets up and ran to kennys room.

Kenny-" get out"

Carlos-" am sorry, i just got scared"

Kenny-" but why would you say something like that"

Carlos-" i had alot on my mind,but listen. Am going to be the best farther ever, i want to be the farther my dad was'nt, that little kid is going to look up to me and love me and so are you . We are going to be the best parents ever"

Kenny jumps in carlos arms and they spend the rest of the night planning for the future.

Later that day ,me ,tanaj and chris was in the kitchen.

While I was cooking dinner they both sat on the table kissing and saying.

Tanaj-" i think i want baby"

Chris-" when ever your ready"

Tanaj-" i dont want to carry it for 9months though, i need a carrier"

Chris-" hey gabi,would you like to be our carrier"

They started to laugh at the insulting joke they made. Trent over heard the conversation . He pulls me in corner and said " you dont have to deal with this BULL S*** "

Gabi-" why not? I deal with yours daily"

I went back to my cutting board to finish up the carrots. Tanaj and chris continued to make jokes ,I just ignored them until charity comes in the kitchen and says " gabi are you really going to let them talk to you like this "?

Gabi-" yep, but when my knife starts cutting i dont want anybody to question me"

Tanaj-" gabs I thought we was friends"

Gabi-" was is correct"

Chris-" dont be mad at her be mad at me"

Gabi-" why do you think your so important chris? Your not , this does'nt have anything to do with you, you are allready out my life so stay out".

Tanaj went in her room confused after what I said and chris followed.

They both finally got the point that I want nothing to do with them, i just hope that trent gets the point also