Sincerely,
Kankuro, and Temari

What is this?!

I put the letter down and thought for a moment. He heard my stomach earlier? Oh, Gaara must be shy if he couldn't just hand me the food directly. I stared down at the food then picked up a piece of what looked like deer meat. What if it's poisoned?

GRR!!

I bit into the piece of meat without hesitation. I don't really care at the moment. It was very good and juicy, I smiled and demolished the meat happily. I should probably save some for my teammates.

'Fuck them!' Kinase said 'they had fish, we didn't have any fish!'

I giggled and grabbed a giant leaf as I put three pieces of everything in it then wrapped it up with a piece of string that had being hanging from my shirt. I then contiuned to chow down on the rest of the food in front of me.

I really like Gaara!

Once I had finished the food, I sighed deeply in content and stood up. I'm wasting time. I have to regroup with my teammates! I started walking forward then suddenly stopped. Oh wait....I forgot....

'You're lost' Kinase said finishing my sentence.

I sweatdropped and looked around. I guess I'll just start heading towards the tower, I hope my team heads in that direction as well. I took a deep breath then pulled out a Kunai as I hopped into the treetops.

*****

I had been traveling for about half and hour now. I feel like I'm not making any progress though. The tower looks so close yet I can't reach it. I stopped and stood on a branch as I thought for a moment. I must be in a Genjutsu, if so I have to be careful seeing as I have the Heaven scroll. I gripped my Kunai tightly and slowly began to proceed forward. Keeping a keen eye on my surroundings.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!" I heard a voice yell "COME AT ME! BELIEVE IT!"

My eyes widened when I heard that voice and I started walking faster. As I neared closer to the voice I heard the clanging of metal against metal and hurried footsteps. I crouched down in the tree and peeked from in between the leaves to see that same ninja Sasuke had attacked at the beginning of the exams. He had his teammates with him this time and there were many clones of them attacking Naruto's clones. I looked over in a bush and saw Sasuke, Sakura, and Kabuto hiding in it as clones of them were fighting. That was smart, probably Naruto's idea. Naruto and his clones contiuned fighting the enemy's clones and the real Naruto angrily balled his hands into fist.

"I BET YOU GUYS TOOK RUKA TOO!" He accused "AND IF YOU DID I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY DATTEBYO!"

Naruto....

I blushed and couldn't help but grin. He's always worrying about my well being, it makes me happy to realize that. I clenched my Kunai even tighter if that was possible and leapt down from the treetops. Naruto and his clones turned towards me and they all smiled.

"RUKA!" They exclaimed happily.

I smiled and threw my Kunai at a clone that was charging towards me. Naruto and I then began to attack the clones together. Doing multiple Jutsu, and using every last ounce of Chakra we had. The fighting went on for about an hour and the more clones we destroyed the more appeared. Finally, Naruto and I were exhausted and we slumped on the ground, panting heavily. I heard evil laughter then the three ninja appeared from their hiding spot and stood in front of us.

"Finally" one of them said smirking "you exhausted all your Chakra. Now we can take what's ours."

He started walking forward when Naruto suddenly chuckled. The ninja stopped abruptly and glared at him.

"What's so funny?!"

"Well" Sasuke said coming out of the bush with Sakura and Kabuto in his wake "the fact that you think we would do something that stupid is quite funny."

The ninja growled in annoyance and charged towards the three. At the same time Naruto jumped up and infused more Chakra into his feet.

"HEADS UP!"

Before the ninja could turn around, Naruto kicked them hard in the stomach, sending them flying back and slamming hard into a redwood tree. The ninja stopped moving and everyone was silent. We all simply stared at them and they contiuned to lay there, unmoving. I slowly started walking towards them, silently praying they had a Earth scroll. I knelt down next to the ninja in the middle and searched his weapons pouch. My hand made contact with a scroll and I closed my eyes as I exhaled deeply. I slowly pulled the scroll from the pouch and stared at it.

"What is it Ruka?!" I heard Naruto say anxiously.

I stood up and stared at the scroll in disbelief. I turned towards my teammates and smiled deeply.

"It's an Earth scroll!"

Naruto gave a loud whoop of happiness as Sakura sighed deeply in relief.

"You still have the Heaven scroll right" Sasuke asked curiously.

I took the Heaven scroll from my pouch and showed it to him. He gave me a small grin then looked away. Despite everything we've been through, the good times, the bad times, the tears, the laughs.

I wouldn't trade my team for anything in the world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 59! I hope you enjoyed it!

Naruto: We can finally get out of this place! Believe it!

Sakura: Yeah, I can't wait to get out of this forest

Sasuke: Hn

Ruka: I'll be glad when we're out of here

Me: Don't worry that's coming soon and so is something else!

Everyone: .....?

Naruto: What's coming?

Me: It's a surprise but it has to do with Kinase and Ruka!

Ruka: Oh no! D:

Sakura: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Me: Later guys!