Ephyra feels a bit awkward but her heart aches for the boy. "Sorry to lash out like that then..."

He gives a shrug, "No worries. I understand if you're not comfortable with it. Just say the word and this can all stop."

Ephyra shakes her head, "Not on your life." She feels a bit better as his eyes brighten. "You're an honest person with spirit and I like that in a friend. She holds out her hand, "Friends?"

He grins and takes her hand, "Amigos."

Ephyra laughed a bit and shook her head before relaxing a bit at the same time his body his body seemed to un-tense and he let out a sigh. "Just a quick question," he says and Ephyra glances at him expectantly. "How did you get here so fast?"

She restrains the urge to stiffen her body and gives a shrug, trying to think quickly. "Oh...I was...looking at new schools."

He frowned, "It's mid-July...why not just start in August or early August?"

This was starting to seem like question after question would be asked. "Oh um, my legal guardians are searching for different schools for me. I used to be homeschooled, but they think I should be exposed to new people."

He looks surprised, "Wow really; never pegged you for the homeschool-type," he said thoughtfully. "How long have you been homeschooled?"

"All my life."

Sean looked thoughtful. "I guess it makes sense - they want you exposed to new things before you head to college. That's very kind of them."

She glances down playing with her thumbs a bit, "Yeah..."

"Any ideas which school you're going to choose?" She shakes her head.

"Nope...not yet."

He smiles, "Well if choose any here, the bright side is we'll be closer to each other, so less travelling time."

Ephyra nodded in agreement before changing the topic before she dug herself into a deeper grave of lies. She hated lying to Sean and part of her wished she could actually tell her new friend things, but she knew that was stupid. What she needed was a name if she was going to continue to hang out with him in person. She couldn't constantly go over that question by trying to remain with mysterious with the last name Grant. She would love nothing more than to have a name like Sean or her teammates, for any other person; she just had no idea where to start.

"So what's this about a movie? You said you wanted to show me something." His eyes brighten and something beeps lightly and he gets up walking up the steps into the kitchen before coming back out with a bowl of popcorn and two bottles of soda.

"We're going to have a movie night," he says in a matter-a-fact tone. Ephyra giggles a little before pushing the coffee table out of the way with ease, careful of the expensive looking black and white modern rug on the white fluffy carpet. Sean sets the popcorn and bottles of soda down before lying on his stomach and grabbing the remote, "Time to watch the Matrix."

She nodded lying down beside him on her belly, "What's that?"

Sean looked surprised, "Really? You've never seen it?" He shakes his head, "Your parents should have let you watch more movies."

She just gave a shrug, "I don't see what's so good about it."

He scoffs, "That's like saying you don't know Star Wars."

She frowns looking at him and his eyes widened, "What's..."

"Alalalalalala," Sean yells plugging his ears with his fingers, "Not listening!" He immediately gets up leaving the girl looking at him startled as he goes straight to a large cabinet on the side of the large flat screen, rummaging through the DVDs. He pulls out a rectangular, cardboard-thin box, which had one side purposely missing by design. "Alright change of plans," he says in a tone seriously, almost as if he were talking about life and death. "Do you have anything you're doing tomorrow? And will your parents let you stay the night, possibly till morning?"

Ephyra frowns a bit nervous due to his behavior, "No and yes, I just need to let them know where I am and that I'm with you."

He nods. "Good, because you haven't lived until you've seen Star Wars. We will watch all six Star Wars movies first and then we will watch the Matrix Trilogy," he says while taking out a VCR tape and opens a cabinet below the flat screen television and turns it on, using the remote to switch it to the VCR mode. He slides in the tape and it loads. "We're watching 4-6 first, because that's the order; and just a heads up 1-3 aren't that great and you'll see way. Same can be said for the last Matrix movie."

Ephyra frowns and watches the screen as it stops fast-forwarding and shows the copy write warnings. "So we're watching what again," she asks as her friend lies down on his stomach next to her again.

"Shh!" He looks up at the screen intently with excitement, "Just watch and let your mind be blown," he whispers in a hushed and awe-filled tone.

Ephyra gives him a look at his misty-eyed look he was giving the TV and sighed before getting settled and watching the screen, after quickly texting Dinah, Diana, and Ted where she would be. King Orin was in Atlantis most likely, so she wouldn't bother.

When the film starts she puts it away and reads the first words across the screen, which appeared in a static blue text: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. . . .

For the rest of the night she spent with Sean her mind isn't just blown...but obliterated by the exquisitely, beautiful reality that George Lucas gave life to.