The Coma, The Adoption, The Death

Adriana p.o.v.

Bang is all we heard and I saw Alex on the floor bleeding. I run to him. I can't lose him I love him. Then I saw Jacob aim the gun at his wife.

"See what you did you witch you made me murder my old friend." Jacob yelled at Sara. Sara was crying. "Why should you live you are just going to cause people to die. You caused your mother to die and father to die in that car accident. You are disgrace." He said then he shot her. At this point EMS were at the scene and Sara and Alex were on the floor lifeless. The EMS I was scared. The cops finally arrested Jacob. Then child protective services took Sara's son Ty in to custody. I don't want that kid going into the foster system. I went to the hospital but they wouldn't let me see Alex.

"Ma'am you can't see him he is in surgery when he gets out we will call you. Please you should go home to your kids." The doctor said. I didn't go home I went to child protective services to get Ty. He doesn't deserve to go in the foster system.

"I was wondering if I could adopt TyRambone please. My husband use to be good friends with his father." I said to Ty's social worker.

"Well there are a bunch of paper work to go through and you need to prove that you are financially stable. That means that you have a good income, a good financial history, and some 'rainy day' assets. Prove of emotional stability. This means you have a history of stable relationships and have a healthy life attitude. You will be interviewed in depth about your attitudes about life and child-rearing. No (significant) criminal history. Some minor infractions aren't an issue, but any crime of a violent or sexual nature will disqualify you. Clean bill of health, or at least able to show that any medical issues will not impact your ability to look after a child." he said. I filled out the paper work and I met all the requirements. So I was able to adopt Ty. I went home that night with Ty.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy." My kids yelled as I walked in. they notice Ty behind me. "What is he doing here?" they asked.

"He is your new brother. I had adopted him today." I told them they just smiled and Alec grabbed him and they ran to his room.

"Hey you okay?" Viviana said.

"Yeah last I heard was Alex was in surgery but the hospital haven't called me to say if he is alive. I already know Sara died seeing as she was shot in the head." I said to her. All I see is Alex and her getting shot. I start crying then my phone rings I answer it.

"Hello is this Adriana Rodriguez-Castillo? I am calling from the hospital." the lady on the phone asked.

"Yes this is she. Is this about my husband?" I said.

"Yes we would like you to come in please." She said

"Okay I will be there soon." I said then hung up. I told Viv to grab my car keys and that we would be leaving.

I grabbed the kids and we left for the hospital.

Viviana p.o.v. 

we get to the hospital. One of the doctors take Adriana and they disappear. Great I am stuck with 3 five year olds and a three year old. I got the kids to sit down and play o my phone, the tablet, and the laptop. And I gave my kid a toy car to play with. An hour past and I see Adriana coming back see looked like she had been crying. Oh my god did Alex die I don't think she could handle a second person in her life dying.

"Adri is everything okay?" I asked her.

"He is in a coma and they say that he might not wake up." She told me as tears streamed down her face. She really loved him he became her other half and now she might lose him.