"Why has his life been rough?" I knew I was being nosy, but I had to know.

Charlotte remained silent for a while. I was beginning to worry, but she cleared her throat and looked toward me.

"He dated this girl last year, Angie. I think they were really in love. I know it's rare, but they were always together. Always so happy... Anyway, we all went partying one night, and we all had a bit to drink.." She trailed off.

"Louis and Angie had gotten into some stupid fight and she ended up taking his car home, leaving him there," She looked at me.

"Go on," I said.

She swallowed. "Well Louis had thought she would have just gone back to his place with his car, but when he got home she wasn't there. So he called her, but she didn't answer,"

"He was starting to get worried so he went to her parents house, and when he got there her parents told him Angie had died in a car accident the night before on her way home from the party,"

I felt my hand clasp my mouth to hide my shock.

"He spent months alone in his room, he wouldn't talk to anyone. Not even Niall or Zayn,"

I saw a small tear fall down her cheek, I knew I shouldn't have asked.

"Were you friends with Angie?" I asked.

She nodded shyly. She wasn't getting to upset, but I knew she had missed the girl.

We were quiet before she spoke again. "Anyway, he wouldn't talk to anyone. He just sat in his room all day, the only person who could ever persuade him into talking was Harry,"

She must have noticed the shock on my face.

"I know what your thinking, but Harry has a way with him. Harry's the reason Louis is actually talking to us again, the reason he's actually living again," She gave me a small smile.

I wasn't totally convinced, but I didn't dare question her. I felt bad for Louis, I don't know why Addison had been so mad at me for going to his party. He was hurt, and I was looking forward to meeting him.

I didn't bring up Louis again for the rest of the time we took to get ready. I decided on curling my hair. Charlotte wore hers the same, pixie styled. It looked perfect on her thin shoulders. I slipped into my dress and decided on flats, I didn't need to be any taller than I was. I applied my scarce amount of make-up and a pinch of perfume. I looked franticlly through my closet for a sweater to cover my bare chest, but came up empty. I sighed. 

"May I?" I turned to see Charlotte completely ready. She looked somewhat slutty, but in a decent kind of way. If that makes any sense. She was holding a black tube of eyeliner. I should have known.

"Sure," I smiled. 

She applied the thick black lines around my large eyes and smiled approvingly. 

"Now we're ready" She smirked. 

I looked myself up and down in the mirror one last time before grabbing my purse and phone. 

I had 4 missed calls from Addison, but I didn't dare call back. I was going to have fun tonight.

"There here!" Charlotte called from the window. I felt my heart pace quicken as we trampled down the stairs to Niall and Zayn. 

When we reached the car, Niall stepped out from the drivers seat. He looked amazing.

His thick blonde curls fell around his ears perfectly, and his brilliant blues eyes stood out agianst the black he was wearing. He looked taller, stouter even. He looked hot.

"Hello ladies," He called to us. He reached out for my hand and that was when I remembered the tattoos that blanketed his arms. They were nice too though. He only had one lip ring in, but I wasn't complaining. I placed my small hand in his as he placed a soft kiss to my palm. I grinned stupidly to myslef. We stood closer than before, he breathe on my cheek. He was about to ask me something when he was interupted.

"We are leaving now," It was Harry. 

His tone was serious, but his expression was angry. He was staring right and Niall and I. 

"Why is he here?" I asked a little to loudly, whice made him smirk,

"We're all riding togther remember?" He called over to me before anyone else could answer. Niall slipped his arm around my waist as in to calm me, and it did. Zayn rolled his eyes at Harry playfully.

"Shut up, we're going to have fun tonight. Don't ruin it you dick," He smiled at Harry. 

Harry gave me one last glare before climbing in the back. I felt Niall lead me to the car. 

"You look amazing," He whispered into my ear.

I looked up at him suprised. No boy had ever compemented me like that before. 

"Thanks," I smiled, blushing.

He opened the door for me and I took a seat next to Harry. I didn't really have a choice. Niall climbed in after me and Charlotte and Zayn sat up front. As soon as we drove off I leaned into Niall, my back to Harry. I didn't want him to ruin this for me. I just wanted to see what it was like. To party, drink. To not have a worry in the world. I was curious.

I was ready to live.