Introduction

INTRODUCTION

I am Rubecca Tanner a simple high school girl of 16. I live in Seattle with my parents. I love my parents. They have always been there for me in every step of my life. I go to St. Louis High School. I love going to school. I love spending time with my friends. My best friends are Emily, Brianna and Bethany. They are absolutely amazing people and I love them.

I don't believe in love or happy endings. They are all just imaginations and a load of bullshit. I was a different type of girl before Sam cheated me with a random chick. I used to believe in 'happily ever after's and 'soul mates'. But I got a huge reality check when Sam showed me the real world. This world is full of betrayers. Sam changed me. He turned me into a new person.

I am happy the way I am now but I still miss my old self. Besides this, I love my friends and family. All of my friends tell me that I’m so boring and due to my disbelief in love nobody's ever going to love me. And I don’t care about that 'cause I could live my whole life watching horror and zombie movie. I love watching zombie movies. They are so cool and gory with all those brain eating monsters coming after the pretty pink girls.