"Shut up." Claire mumbled and Kyle laughed.

"On a serious note, what were you guys doing?" Josh asked looking at Claire and I. I shrugged and Claire bowed her head down.

"They were k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Clayton said in a whisper causing Claire and Alyson to roll their eyes while Josh and Kyle laughed at the boy.

"Idiot." Alyson muttered making Clayton pout. Josh shook his head before looking at his watch.

"We bunked fifth period looking for you two but now we need to go to sixth. I have a test." Josh spoke glancing at all of us. I nodded my head before getting up from the carpeted floor of the library. I held a hand out for Claire, she smiled before grabbing onto my out stretched hand as I pulled her on to her feet.

I smiled at her and she reciprocated, looking into her eyes all I wanted to do in that moment was kiss her but a cough brought me back to reality. A reality where friends always have to interrupt you.

I turned towards Kyle and the others with an annoyed expression while Claire giggled.

Kyle smiled sheepishly before pointing towards his watch.

"We have to go."

I nodded my head before I began to walk ahead of the others with Claire's hand in my own, with our fingers intertwined.

"Did we miss something?" Clayton questioned from behind me and I smiled as I tightened my hand around Claire's.

Happiness returned to me.

...................................................

"The mute can talk now?" Jordan asked with confusion as he stared at a pacing Zeke.

"Yes, how many times do I have to repeat it to you?" Zeke lashed out on the confused boy sitting on the Hood of his car.

Jordan raised his hands in surrender and Zeke sighed heavily before he began to pace again. All that Zeke could think about was Claire and Hayden. He didn't want Claire to be Hayden's, he left his old town and moved to this town just because of Claire. He only wanted Claire.

The relationship of Claire and Zeke was strong before they both started dating. Zeke loved Claire, but not in a healthy way. Claire was oblivious of the fact that Zeke had a clingy side to him that could turn extra clingy in a minute and then super clingy in a second.

"So, why are you telling me this?" Jordan asked as he looked at Zeke pace around.

"Because I want to destroy Hayden and I need your help." Zeke stood in front of Jordan.

"And why do you think that I would help you? I only met you today." Jordan raised an eyebrow at the boy in front of him.

"I know that you don't like Hayden and I don't like Hayden either. This should be a good enough reason."

"Dude, she beat me up twice. I don't want to get beat up a third time." Jordan said with red cheeks of embarrassment.
"Don't worry, she'll do no such thing. Not when I'm around at least." Zeke assured the boy.

"But why do you want to destroy her? Don't you think that you're going a bit extreme?"

"Do you want to help me or not? It seems as if I thought wrong about you. You are just a wimp that's scared of a girl." Zeke mocked as he smirked at Jordan.

"Hey, watch it. I'm not scared of a girl. I've been beating her up for three years, I'm an alpha male while she's just a sad girl that doesn't have any parents." Jordan smirked at himself.