♪Chapter 54 ♪- The night of the Fireworks [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"Waaaah!my Geurim is so pretty!I'm sure Your date will surely Jawdrop when he will see you in attire like this."

She said hyperly while the sparks in her eyes didn't fade. Oh well , that's the Yoona I know.

Speaking of which.

"Hey, Who will be my date tonight?"

"That's a secret!Let's go now!I can't wait for the star Festival. "

"Okay!Okay!"

I laugh slightly at her while she's grabbing me out of the room. She acts like a child who is excited to go on a birthday party infront of me  but act like a serious type when infront of many people. If i'm not mistaken ,She only showing the real her infront if Sehun and Me.

Anyway ,I wonder who will be my date later.  Actually, I don't need a date for tonight.I'm not yet ready in a new realationship.Like duh?I have already a phobia in that thing. But I hope I will enjoy this day because I want to remove my stress even for this day.

"Waaaah I can already feel the spirit of the Star festival already. Even the other Students is already wearing Jeogori."

Yoona is right, every students in the pathways we passed by were wearing Jeogori and they are carrying some kind of Lanterns.

"Hey Yoona, Why are they holding a lantern?"  I ask with Curiousity

"oh!That's what you call the floating lantern or Sky Lantern."

" lantern?"

"Yes,Don't you know what is that?"   I nodded. Stupid Yoona,that's why i'm asking because I don't know. "well. It will float once you light it with a fire of lighter and it will be lighted together on the time when fireworks Shoots as traditional doing every Star Festival. Floating lanterns are traditionally made by wrappingrice paper around a bamboo frame. The Candle has to be flame retardant and pre attached
when the lantern is delivered, which makes it a necessity to purchase eco-sky lanterns. The beauty of the sky lantern of today is that it
comes in many colours and designs, ranging from multi-colored and white to patriotic styled wish lanterns. People says that you can wish on it right after you let it fly "

"oh so that's how it is." It looks like a mini version of hot air balloon haha. But it's so cute because of its beautiful art designs like Chinese lanterns.

I want to see the Lantern floats later, it will be awesome!I already heard about this because my Auntie and Shashie always attending Star festival  every year. I wasn't able to .battend Star festival even once because i'm not interested before. This is my first to attend this amazing festival and I'm sure I will really Going to Enjoy it.  "Yoona  can you just tell me now , who will be my date?"

"I'll tell you when we reach the Bus station. . Oh There they are already!"

"Who?"

I turn around and I was surprised after I saw everyone infront of the gate while waving on us.Even Shashie,Daehyun and Blaze is here.

"Hurry Up!We're not planning to wait on you all day!" Cielo shouted irritately as usual. What would I expect with this girl. My brows net after I saw Cassey and dhalia having a poker face beside her.

I wonder why?

Yoona and I runaway towards them and so we're catching a breathe now as the results.

"you're almost late."  Tao said, Waaah he's here too and with a pretty girl. "Anyway , Yoona ,Geurim meet Victoria ,my girlfriend."