Chapter 31 - Glowing eyes.

Start from the beginning

"Do you love Ryan?" Hanna asked. "No..." Tori shook her head. "Do you like Chicago?" Hanna asked. "Its beginning to me harsh..." Tori admitted. "Do you miss home?" Hanna asked. "Yeah, course." Tori nodded. "Do you miss us?" Hanna asked, getting more faster with her words. "Course I do" Tori nodded. "Do you want to be with Ryan? Hanna fired. "..No...." "Do you like Michael?" Hanna asked. "Yes..." "Do you want to be here with him?" She asked, and Tori nodded. "Yes!" Tori told her wide eyed.

Hanna smiled as she looked up at Spencer. "She doesn't need help. She needs us, a drink and admit it to herself....you still like Michael!" Hanna turned to Tori and prodded her arm as she finished her sentence. "Ow!" Tori huffed, as she rubbed her arm. "I told ya" Spencer smirked at Tori. "Where are the idiots anyway?" Hanna asked. "Out. This is Tori's room...ours too" Spencer told Hanna. "Ooh nice! Out where?" Hanna asked. "Interviews" Tori took her jacket off as she told Hanna.

"Ah okay. Well, lets get a drink and calm down a little. Tori...stop beating yourself up" Hanna told her as she stood and headed to the mini bar. Tori sighed and nodded. "I need to call or skype Ryan sometime." She told them. "For?" Spencer asked. "I need to put things right. I cant string him along anymore..." Tori sighed. "Good for you." Spencer smiled as she rubbed Tori's shoulder softly. "Vodka, tequila, brandy?" Hanna asked turning. "Its four thirty" Spencer laughed at Hanna. "So...we're staying in tonight, and having a girls night. Pizza, food, desert...drinks, and a good laugh!" Hanna grinned at the girls.

-

10:48pm.

The girls had room service for dinner, and ate a bunch of snacks afterwards. They had a couple drinks and had fun. Laughing about memories, remembered good ones, bad ones and even embarrassing ones.

"That was the first, and last night Hanna went into the sexual underwear shop" Spencer laughed, as she held a small glass with ice and a thin straw. Tori blew raspberries as she rubbed her lips together as she laughed, before sniggering. She burst out laughing as she pointed to Hanna. "Yeah right! She goes in there all the time now!" Tori giggled, uncontrollably. "Leave me alone! I was 17, and I wanted to buy something nice..." Hanna smiled, as she turned pink.

"For Caleb" Spencer told them. "Yes! I did okay! Excuse me for wanting a bit of spice in my life" Hanna laughed. "Spice?! Your always spicing things up Han" Tori laughed. "Uh says you! You were the one hiding an affair for nearly 8 months!" Hanna pointed to Tori. "It wasn't an affair!" Tori told her. "Shots fired!" Spencer laughed. "It was still full of spice! Yeah you over there, Miss Innocent Tori Montgomery, who is not so innocent at all!" Hanna pointed to Tori.

"You, you little minx kept the secret you were sleeping with the guy from your english class..." Hanna told her, but had giggles under her breath. "Least he turned out to be my boyfriend later on" Tori smiled, widely. "What you trying to say?!" Hanna sat up, smiling. "I'm keeping my mouth shut" Tori laughed. Just then the door went, and Spencer grabbed a pillow and hid behind it. "What the fuck are you doing?" Tori laughed, as she stood up.

"I cant be here...drinking" Spencer giggled. "Your drunk!" Hanna sniggered. "Its bad." Spencer hushed her. "For goodness sake, be quiet! Both of you are drunk" Tori told the both of them as she headed to the door. "So are you!" Hanna shouted. "I'm....tipsy. There's a difference" Tori told them, before flipping them off.

She answered the door, and Michael stood. "Mikey..." She gasped a little, making her hiccup. "Are...you okay?" He asked, a smile on his lips. "Mmhmm" Tori nodded, furiously. "You sure?" Michael laughed aloud, as he looked at her. "Who is it?!" Hanna shouted. "Ah your having...a fun night?" He asked, a smirk on his face. "Room service?" Spencer called. "We didn't order any!" Tori called back. "Sorry, come on in. The girls just got here earlier" She stepped aside.

"I wont keep you. I'm heading into bed soon, so tired." He sighed nodding. "Yeah.." Tori nodded with him. "Look..I don't know, shall I come back tomorrow or?" He asked. "No, no....I'll remember. I'm not that drunk" She told him. "Okay, so how was your day?" He asked. "Quiet, till the girls came here" Tori smirked. "Till Hanna came here..." He joked, making Tori laugh a little. "How was your day?" She asked. "Ah...busy. Interviews...a lot of them" He nodded, just as he yawned.

"What you doing tomorrow?" She asked. "Uh, we have a few radio shows. A couple, not much." He told her. "Cool..." Tori nodded. "You can come tomorrow if you want..." He smiled. "I don't know...people will be there and..." Tori shrugged. "Hey, your here with us. Don't feel like your not welcome Tor" He smiled warmly at her, putting his hand on her arm. "I'd like it, if you came with us." He told her.

Tori sighed, and nodded. "Okay" She nodded. "Great! Also...uh, we're here till Saturday..." He told her. "Three days...cool!" She smiled. "Mhm. So we have something to attend on Friday" He nodded. "Where?" She asked. "We're going to a concert, you wanna come with? The girls can come too" He told her. "Who's concert?" She asked. "...Top" He smirked. "Twenty one...?!" Tori asked surprised. Michael nodded. "Oh my fuck!" She gasped quietly.

Michael chuckled. "Is that a yes?" He asked, happy. "I'd love too! Thank you so much" She grabbed him and hugged him. "It'll be fun." He hugged her back tight. "Thank you." She looked at him, the both of them still hold of each other. "Um..." Tori spoke quietly. "Are you that...drunk?" He asked, smiling. "How'd you mean?" She asked. "Your hugging me." He shrugged. "Shut up you" She flushed pink, and let go of him smiling.

Putting some hair behind her ear, she looked at him again and he was already staring at her. "I'll call ya tomorrow" He told her, taking her hand. "Okay..." She nodded. "Night..." She bit her top lip. "Night" He nodded. Tori cleared her throat, and turned away as Michael opened the door. "Michael?" Tori called on him, quietly. "Yeah" He turned on his heels and looked at her. "Um...I..." Tori began. Michael raised his eyebrows, smiling at her.

"Thanks again..." She spoke. "Oh. Anytime." He smiled, nodding. Taking his hand from the door handle, she stepped on her toes and pecked the corner of his mouth. Michael smiled warmly, before he winked and walked away down the hall. Tori closed the door, and took a deep sigh before walking into the room with the girls. "Who that?" Hanna asked. "Michael!" Spencer grinned. "How'd you know?" Tori asked, scratching her forehead.

"We heard his voice" Spencer shrugged. "Also, your bright red, and your glowing....." Hanna mocked, as she sung a little. "Oh shut up, I am not!" Tori threw a cushion at her. "Hey! Watch my hand" Hanna told her, as she held her glass up. "What did he want?" Spencer asked. "We're going out Friday night" Tori smiled. "Oh party?!" Hanna grinned excited. "No, better...a concert!" Tori smiled. "Oh." Hanna sat down more. "Awesome!" Spencer smiled.