"Then come with me." She said once again.

"You know I can't." I told her

"Well then you know I can't stay. Not while the infection runs wild." She said as she walked out of the gates.

"Leonora please you can't leave." I pleaded as she ignored me and kept walking.

"Leonora!" I yelled as I grabbed her arm. She snatched her arm away and looked at me.

"Don't." She said looking at me in the eyes.

"Well then don't leave." I said standing taller.

"You don't command me." She said

"I'm your sister. We need to stick together. Please Leonora you are the only family I have left." I begged

"You are going to have to fight me so I can stay." She said as I tilted my head.

"Challenge accepted." I said quickly as I saw her left arm tense as I raised my right arm to block her hit.

She tried kicking me but I grabbed her leg and pulled her as she fell.

"Hey! Hey hey calm down." Bellamy said as he ran to us.

"You know what? Leave! If you want to leave so badly go!" I told her as I stood over her as she stood up.

"Get to the drop ship. Now!" She said

"What?" I asked confused as Bellamy came towards us and looked at me.

"You're bleeding." He said as he pointed to his nose and eyes. I touched my cheek and looked at my fingers as I saw blood on them.

"Come on." Leonora said as she kept her distance from me

"I'll get you some water and a place to rest." Bellamy said as he ran ahead.

"I feel fine." I said to her as she put her hands in her hips

"Prove it." She said as I literally felt my head spin.

"What are you doing?" She asked after a couple of seconds as I looked at her weared out

"Cartwheels, am I not doing them?" I asked as my head still spun. She shook her head and pushed me ahead to the camp.

"Aren't you leaving?" I asked breathing heavily

"A lovely girl reminded me that we're the only family we have left. And that family sticks together." She said as she put my arm around her shoulders

"I'm going to get you infected" I told her

"Let me get infected. As long as you get better." She said as I started to drag my feet

"Come on. The gates just ten more feet." She said as she was starting to carry more of my weight.

"We made it past the gates." She said

"Now let's just make it to the drop ship got it?" She asked me but I had started to black out.

"Hey. Hey wake up." I heard her say as she slapped my face lightly.

"I'll take her." I heard Bellamy say

"You'll get infected." I heard Leonora say

"I'll live."he said as I was picked up off the ground and whisked away. My head rolled back as I blacked out.

***

"And sleeping beauty awakens." I heard Leonora say next to me as she dabbed my forehead with a cool wet rag.