"What happened?" Ratliff asked he touched my shoulder.

"S-s-someone-" I stopped mid sentence. I wanted to say it. But I couldn't.

"Rydel, what happened I said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Someone took Luna" in finally spat out.

His eyes widened as everything processed through is head.

Vanessa's POV

I paced back and forth as I waited for the others to come. I soon heard the sound boots running towards us. I soon saw Rydel, Ratliff, Laura and Ross. Running towards us.

I glanced behind them, u took Laura's suspended car? What were you thinking?" I asked them.

"What were you doing leaving Luna by herself?!" Laura scolded me.

"We didn't! I blinked and she was gone!" Riker said defending himself.

"I'm calling the police." Rydel stated pulling out her phone.

"And tell them what?" I asked her

She looked at me with a complex look on her face.

"Go on ahead. Tell em' tell them some psycho Latina is after us and she took out baby sister. You'll be put in an crazy house!" I said

She frowned and put her phone in her pocket. I nodded and thought for a second. We all stayed silent.

"Why the hell are we so quiet! Our sister was just taken what are you doing just standing there like a Lemon!" Maia yelled in pure fury.

"Mom and dad aren't gonna ask questions when we come home with no Luna?" Rocky asked.

"We need to keep calm! Okay, we will find Luna. Calm down!" Riker said

We all stopped and looked at the floor. I soon heard the sound of footsteps run off. I looked up to notice everyone had walked off to go find Luna. Am I the only one trying not to get shot?! Or I don't know, ran over?

They called her name as they walked along the pavements. I sat on the park bench as tears trickle down my face I watch as kids play and have fun. I soon heard my phone go off playing Hello by Adele.

Unknown Number
Hello, its me. Lol, I just had to. Anyway. Why the long faces. Marano, its like I don't know..someone took your ever so sweet little sister. She is precious, fragile skin too. I told you should be scared of me. These kind of things always end horribly. I would hate to see someone get hurt.

I placed my phone next to me and took a deep breath. My life sucks.

"Huh?" I heard a small voice say.

I glanced down at a small child he seemed to be 3 or 4. He looked at me with his big brown eyes. He Frowned and gave me a hug. I smiled and gave him a kiss on his head.

"Malcolm! Where are you?" I heard a ladies voice say.

"I have to go, please smile." He said giving me one last hug and running away.

I wiped away the tears on my face and got up. I got up and walked away from the bench and looked back. I sighed and kept on walking.

-

Laura's POV

I was calling everyone I knew in the area. I grumbled under my breath, from all the 'no I haven't seen her..'. I groaned in complete frustration I soon felt an arm around me. I sighed and laid my head on Ross's chest. Vanessa was crying on Riker's shoulder. Maia was googling ways to kill people and get away with it. Rocky was helping her. Ellington and Rydel? Just sitting there, no I contact nothing.

I then focused me attention on them. Body Language is everything! Rydel is leaning away from Ratliff and Ratliff is trying to avoid looking at her. If I wasn't 17, I swear I would be a love expert! Something happened! I mentally squealed like a school girl. But on the outside I was worried about my little sister.

-

I was sitting on the roof. Why? Its pouring rain outside. Why would I be on the roof? I could slip fall and break my neck. I was waiting for Luna to come home. I know some people would cry themselves to sleep. But nope. I'm outside rain pouring like crazy, my clothes are soaking wet, yet I still sit on the roof waiting. We didn't even tell mom and dad the truth. We said she went to one of her friends house.

I soon heard the window behind me open. I felt the presence of another human next to me. He wrapped his arm around me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Its wet, Laur, let's go inside" Ross said pulling me gently

"No, I'm waiting." I said getting out of his grip.

"Are you suicidal?" Ross asked me.

"What? Why would you ask me that?" I said looking up at him

He shrugged and looked back out at the view of LA.

We soon heard the screetching of tyres stopping by the gates of our home. I slowly stood up and watched the car throw a duffle bag to front of the gate and sped off. My big sister instincts went into full effect. I went from Sad to Spiderman in a matter of seconds. I slid down the roof and landed on my feet. Somehow, that would have been a suicidal drop. I ran over the duffle bag. I looked around to find Ross running towards me. He obviously took the long way. I ripped open the duffle bag.

Luna.

Cliffhanger! U mad? Or nah? Sorry I have not updated in a while I have a life ya know...haha jk jk. I have 0% of a life. Soo I was just lazy. Hope u Enjoyed, 1 love that is a wrap and Zoop!