Epilogue 2 (The After)

(I decided to write a part 2 epilogue to say thank you to those who read my book and supported me from the beginning with encouraging comments :) Thanks for 2k reads)

1 Year Later

(Playlist for this part :

Sunset lover- Petit biscuit (remix) (Jay Park's theme)

Childish Gambino - 3005 (Parkinson White Flip) (overall theme))

To tell you the truth, dating an idol was the hardest thing ever. Loving him was the best at times but the worse at times, wanting to be with him, to hold him, touch him, just love him and let him love me back was so dam hard. Especially when he was hardly ever here, 6 months after Zico started his tour we had promised that no matter what happened he'd still be here and I'll still be there.

Except that things were far from that.

I still love him, a whole lot.

Except that I was 24 now, I was different, I wanted to be with the one I loved, someone who was far from here. Sure skyping was fine, seeing him on screen was fine, listening to his music was fine, seeing his interviews was fine, but fine was it. "Ill be there soon." Zico promises. I smile at him at the same time he starts to blur on screen. "I'll make it in time for your birthday." He promises before the server gets cut off.

Later that day Mino walked in with a bag full of beer, "It'll be alright." He promises. I smile at him, Zico would be here tomorrow and everything will be okay. "Hyung-nim's just been a little busy." He was always bright and smiling like that, Mino, I never really asked about his personal life, and he was never really the type to talk about things like that. Still I was grateful for him, grateful that he stuck around.

There wasn't a day where my life felt like a complete and utter a dream, sometimes I think about what could have happened if I never came here, to Seoul. Who would I have met? Who would I have fallen in love with? And then I think, would I have ever met Zico?

I think of those days we spent together, how our love went from something that was on the verge of a meltdown, to something that bloomed like a flower in spring. "I...like you a lot." Zico whispers in my ear as he tightens his hug around my waist, I look out at the deep blue ocean and smile. "I want to spend everyday like this." We often went to the beach, he seemed to be at peace there, and being with him made me very happy so I was more than willing to follow him wherever.

I would have gone with him on tour, but its just that it was a part of his life that I didn't want to evade. It was special to him, and I wanted him to enjoy it as much as he could too. "Noona! Happy birthday!" Bobby shouts running at me pulling me into a tight warm hug.

"Aish! Bobby, behave yourself." B.I smacks Bobby in the back of the head while pulling him away.

"Well what can I do? I never get to see Noona, especially when Mino hyung is always with her." Bobby complains, rubbing the back of his head.

The music starts right on cue and Bobby drags me onto the dance floor at the club. It felt nostalgic being back here after six months, it was almost like old times, almost. Bobby and B.I start to get really hyped at the music being played, and I laugh at there dance moves seeing as they're just basically thrusting in the air.

"Oh, noona, you look so pretty." Simon, Paloalto, Gray, Dean, and Zion T approach me from behind and give me a shock. I give them a bright smile and slightly bow, but each one of them pulls me into a tight hug and hands me a present.