The Rival

Zico wasn't anywhere, he wasn't at the bar, list to preform, or the vip section, it was like he disappeared. I was scared at first but told myself something must have come up, and besides it's not like something could have actually happened between him and myself, but still it wasn't like what we felt when we were dancing was nothing.

So for now here I was again, waiting it out, not even paying attention to who was preforming, just taking a shot after shot. By the next shot I was feeling dizzy, exhausted, and I just wanted to go home. Sighing to myself, I pushed off the stool and headed over to the other side of the bar near the VIP section where it was a bit quiet. 

I took a seat on the cushions, where I found it was rather comfy all alone, and tried to focus on the performers. I got bored and instead looked at the dance floor and recalled how just yesterday Zico had his arms around me and was lusting over me as much as I was over him. I don't get what happened, that he ended up telling me to leave and he ended up leaving instead, without as much as a goodbye or anything. I demanded answers, and to be honest he was the only thing that was on my mind lately. 

Days like this felt so normal to me, completely wasted, an aroma filled with intoxication and those dirty vibes. "Hey, beautiful." A familiar voice said. 

The face is kind of blurry but familiar, I attempt to get up but give up when my head starts to spin, instead he takes it upon himself to sit next to me, a hand on my thigh. His eyes are looking straight into my own, a keen smile on his lips. "You look sexy, I'm glad you came." He says into my ear. 

I push my head back to get a better look at him, that's when I catch the sight of tattoos all over his arms and another on his neck. "Jay." I mumble. 

He smirks. "Your drunk." He says obviously. 

I laugh at how ridiculous his comment is. He's giving me one of the most sexiest looks I've ever seen, but the back of my head, the sane part, is telling me to leave, that I'm going to regret it if I stay here.  It isn't a scary vibe I'm getting from Jay, but a tempting one. And then my mind plays tricks on me and  Jay is suddenly turning into Zico...but Zico isn't here.

Jay leans in, and I push as far back as I can but the cushion behind me is making it a little hard. I'm about to tell him to stop when a hand pulls me away and I stumble to my feet and into a pair of warm arms. 

"Sorry Jay, she was waiting for me." Zico tells a very pissed off looking Jay, I push back to get a better look at Zico but my eyes dart back to the group of guys behind him, they look familiar, some of them, I might have seen them in a commercial or music video. Jay stands, crosses his arms over his chest, and plays it off. 

"Next time don't leave a pretty girl all alone." It sounds like a threat. I feel like I'm caught in the middle of something that I shouldn't be in. And the fact is I wouldn't have been if Zico wouldn't be so weird.

Zico gives Jay a wave. "See you, hyung." With his arm behind my waist he guides me through the crowd of girls who are snapping pictures and yelling something that sounds like BLOCK B, but I can't tell. I'm far too drunk, and to be honest I don't remember much of what happened that night, all I know is this warm hand is guiding me and I'm willing to let him take me wherever he wants. 

S/N: sorry if it's pretty bad or too fast I promise I'll take my time with the next part and have more juicy details and famous kpop or khiphop people♡♡♡