Smells like Perfection

I wake up to the scent of bread, on a soft comfy bed, a bed that isn't familiar, yet strangely comforting. Groggily I sit up and look around the room which is full of things that are foreign to me and aren't mine.

Where am I?

Trying to be as quiet as I can I lift the sheets off me and push off the bed, the floor is a bit creaky but i try not to put all my weight on each step I take, I try to remember how I ended up here but the night is hazy and most of it I don't remember.

My head throbs, breath smells, and I can feel that my hair is a mess, I must have been drinking a lot at the club, but I do remember seeing Zico, which explains why I'm not freaking out at the fact that I'm at a stranger's house.

I push the door open, it too creaks, slightly and slowly I peek outside. Oddly enough no one is out there, at first I believed but I hear footsteps, and shuffling. I shut the door and press my hands against it pressing all my weight into it.

But it's not much help when Zico pushes the door open and just gives me a blank stare, "Morning..." He mutters in Korean.

There's music coming from out in the living room, I look at the ground a bit embarrassed by the way I look and the situation I'm in, which makes him laugh in a really cute way. "I got you some medicine, and water." He takes me by the shoulders and leads me out into the living room. "Sorry bout the mess but I'm sharing this with a few of my buddies."

I shrug and don't say much knowing how bad my breath smells. He sits me down on the chair at the table and sets a glass and pill in front of me. I take it willingly, and notice how he keeps looking at me, even when I look the way I do, he gives me the same look he did when we first met, making me feel like I'm the most prettiest girl he's seen.

Sighing I press my head onto the table avoiding his eyes, but it doesn't help when I hear him rapping under his breath as he shuffles through the room. "Are you busy tonight?" He asks.

I look up at him, his blond locks of hair get caught in his eyes, "No." I say blankly, continuing to stare at how good looking he is.

He smiles, "Guess your stuck with me tonight again, this time please no throwing up on me." I cringe at the sound of his words.