Goodbye

It was strange at first but Zico had agreed to it, he had even decided to drive me to the airport. I hadn't planned on letting him but since he kept insisting that I let him I eventually gave in, but I forced Mino to tag along. I wasn't sure what to expect or say but I knew that no matter what we all deserved a second chance, even if it wasn't how we wanted things to end. I had asked Mino how long AOMG tours were he said they were a few months long but still that was a long time.

It was a cloudy day today, I began to wonder if it was foreshadowing what lied ahead. Zico squeezed my hand and gave me a warm smile, before looking back at the road. I wondered what was going through his mind, but I thought it was best if I didn't ask.

We pulled up to the busy airport and both Mino and Zico reached for there masks, glasses, and hats. Zico took my hand and led me through the airport, he knew exactly where Jay must be since this was the same airport most artists used to leave for concerts or vacations. I had asked Zico is he and Jay were in speaking terms, he promised me that there was nothing wrong with there friendship anymore and that they were back to speaking terms. I guess they too went back to pretending that nothing happened during that period of time when Zico, Jay, and I had a fallout.

"Besides..." He says between kisses. "I have a lot to thank him for, I owe him, he took care of you although he did take advantage of that." He frowns and notices the guilt begin to show through my face and quickly changes the subject to asking if he could come along with me and Mino to the airport.

Mino had been against it at first but he too like me gave in. Mino went on ahead of us to see Jay while I stayed behind to try and calm my nerves a bit, Zico mistook it for stomach pains and led me to the restroom, I stayed there for a good ten minutes before hearing the over head speaker announce that the 11 o clock flight would be boarding in five minutes.

I left the restroom and went over to Zico who was leaning against the wall waiting for me. "He's over there, with Mino." He says. I don't look at the direction Zico's pointing to but shake my head acknowledging it.

I took a deep breath and squeezed Zico's hand before dropping it and slowly headed over to where I saw a group of guys and Mino. I immediately recognized them, Loco, Simon, Gray, Zion T, Paloalto, and Jay. The guy's were still unaware that I was here and I was afraid of how they would react, I glanced behind me but Zico was no longer standing on the same spot he'd been at.

I took a deep, ragged breath, and tried to ease my nerves. "Omo! Noona!" My heads snaps back up and I'm looking right at an excited Loco who comes running towards me and pulls me into a tight hug. Simon comes over as well and pulls me away from Loco to give me hug, Gray bows at me, Paloalto waves, and Zion winks.

My hearts starts racing when I feel Jay's eyes on me. "Esme." Jay said my name, my eyes met his and then he swept me into an overwhelming hug that crushed my rib cage and made me lose my breath and balance.

I hugged him back missing Jay's overbearing hugs. He pulled away to look at me. "I'm glad you stopped by." I shake my head and smile back at him. Loco tugs at my arm to grab my attention, Jay puts an arm over my shoulder and soon we get caught up in a conversation with all the guys.

"Mexico, La, Cali, Houston, London, Hong Kong, we're gonna be everywhere noona." Loco exclaims cheerfully.

"I'm only guesting in a few concerts." Zion T explains. "I have an album to work on so I can't be a part of the tour much."

"I wanna hear your album when it comes out, I'll look forward to it." I tell him. He's about to say something when Loco interrupts.

"Noona, have you heard Jay's new song?" Loco asks. Everyone suddenly grows silent and Jay drops his hand from my shoulder to smack Loco on the cheek.

"No I haven't but I will." I promise Loco, Jay catches my eyes and starts to blush.

"Yeah you should, SOLO by Jay Park, you'll know who it's about it." Loco and Simon both burst into hysteria's and me and Mino give them weird looks not knowing what's so funny.

Gray interrupts the guys and lets everyone know that the flight starts to board in a few minutes. "Noona come to see us in one of our Concerts, we'll give you the AOMG experience." Loco winks as he says it.

I shake my head. "Bye noona." Simon says, Zion T smiles and waves goodbye, Paloalto gives me a hug, Gray bows again and Loco tries to pull me into another hug but Jay attacks him and I have to stand back because things get a little too out of hand.

"I'll let you two talk for a while." Mino backs off and heads over to a Starbucks and then it's just me and Jay.

He grins. "I thought you wouldn't have come." Jay says.

I bite my lip. "I have to say bye to my best friend don't I?" He grins wider at the best friend part.

"You don't have to worry about me as much." Jay runs a hand through his hair as he says it. " I figured it wasn't fair for you."

I shook my head. "Jay, let's not talk about that..." I don't want to say exactly what it is that I don't want to talk about, but that smile that lights up his face knows exactly what I mean and I blush at the thought.

He shakes his head, not giving in. "You need to hear this before I go." He gets closer as he says it. "I've decided."

A part of me wanted to know what it was exactly that Jay was about to say but the other part of me refused to hear it because it would only make it harder for us if he said something that would complicate a possible friendship. Still Jay didn't wait for an answer and said. "I've decided not to give up."

My eyes widen at his words, I'm starring right at him as he watches my every move intensely, the smile on his face only makes him look even more possessive then what he already is. "I promise that when I come back from touring I'll challenge Zico head on." I hear a soft gasp leave my lips. " I won't give up."

I'm speechless at what I'm hearing. He laughs at the expression on my face before he focuses on something over my head, suddenly I feel a familiar pair of hands around my waist. That's when I realize Zico must have heard everything Jay had just said but he surprises me when he says. "Alright, I'll accept that challenge."

Jay smirks. "Didn't think you'd come too, nice to see you Zico." He suddenly has a glint in his eyes. " I acknowledge you as my rival." Jay extends his hand.

It takes a moment for Zico to react but when he does he's shaking his hand all the while I stand there awkwardly.

"11 o clock flight to Hong Kong last call." The over heard speaker cuts in.

Jay and Zico give each other one last look before he turns to look at me. "See you soon Esme." Jay says as he turn back and walks to the direction where the guys headed.

I'm quiet for a while trying to process what just happened, as I watch him leave, I won't give up. The words ring in my head at the same time Zico takes my hand and squeezes it. At this moment while I watch Jay leave as both me and Zico hold hands looking at Jay's direction I recall something I read once in a book, something about a soul mate and a lover.

We start to walk away and I turn my head briefly and catch Jay looking my direction. "Goodbye." I whisper knowing he won't hear me.