UNDERGROUND AOMG

"Welcome." A girl with a high pitched voice and low waist shorts says as she hands me a flyer. I give her a courteous smile and move along with the crowd of people grinding, dancing, drinking, smoking, and the neon blue color of the club was making it hard for my eyes to adjust.

All I knew was that there was a whole lot of people. I knew my dad was around here somewhere in the back, since he was in charge of the lighting effects and sound. He had asked me to come here to drop off the keys from the shop but I couldn't see him anywhere.

Ever since I've been here in South Korea for the summer all I have ever done is run errands for my dad. I haven't even been shown around. I only stay at the house and binge on Netflix, food, and sleep. Some of my friends from back home were really disappointed that I was the one that got to go when all they wanted to do was stalk idols.

Suddenly I was shoved back by a girl who had had way too many drinks. I caught her and she slurred a very inappropriate word at me. I simply let it pass and tried not to get so worked up over it. I spotted a not so crowded area in the club and forced my way over.

There I called my dad for the 5th time since getting here. "Pick up." I said under my breath. There seemed to be an uproar in the the crowd because I could no longer hear the ringing from my phone. Only the sound of girls screaming and going crazy.

I turned around to see a group of guys making there way through the heavy crowd of fan girls and fan boys that surrounded them. Even the DJ stopped the music briefly and gave em one hell of an introduction.

"Give it uppppp!!! AOMG in the house! JAY PARK! LOCO!!! AND EVEN ZICO!!" The DJ says hyped.
I heard someone snicker from behind me.

"Posers." He said.

I looked over my shoulder and met face to face with a guy who had his arms over two very revealing girls. Our eyes met and I quickly went back to trying to redial my dad's number when he called at me. "Ya." He says.

I look up from my phone and he's looking over at me. "What the hell are you doing here?" He makes an effort to sound like a dick.

I roll my eyes and ignore him. If he knew my dad owned half the place he would probably kiss my ass. I laughed out loud at the thought which only made him give me an even dirtier look. "Look foreigner, this is a VIP section." He pointed at the sign that was plastered above him.

It kind of made sense why this section was the only non crowded one. I was about to say something when he cuts me off. "You can get the fuck out now." He orders.

I guess I've never been a girl who has let herself be put down by anyone no matter who they were. I never once have felt intimidated by another person and I wasn't about to let him think that I was scared of him.

"Don't you fucking know any matters you dick? I don't give two shits if your a VIP." His eyebrows rose, he seemed to find my choice of words interesting. He pushes the girls off him and walks over to me. He's taller than me practically everyone is since I'm 5'4.

I crane my neck to get a better look at him since I couldn't really see what he looked like because of how secluded the VIP section was. He smiles at me, his brown eyes crooning, his black hair is in a bun and he's got a whole lot of tats. "You pretty lady," his tone changes and sounds threatening. "might find yourself in the red zone tonight."

I roll my eyes and take a step back but he reaches for me. I should be angry at this guy but I'm not. I'm pissed at my dad for making me leave the dam house in the middle of the night to give him something that has put me in this situation.

"Your beautiful foreigner." He smiles. "You knew who I was the whole time, didn't you?" He asks all cocky.

I try hard not to laugh, "Let me go." I warn.

"Your legal right?" He runs a hand through my black hair. He leans in as if he's going to kiss me and I push my head as far back as I can. I'm contemplating kicking his ass but I know all too well that I'll just add another problem to the load of problems I've already given my dad. Practically the reason why my mom sent me all the way over here to live with him for the summer was because I was one huge problem.

Just as I'm thinking about all this it happens. It's so quick that I don't understand it at first, I see a fist connect to his face, the same hand pull me away, the same hand push me behind him. The guy with the hair bun falls and he's being helped by the two girls he was with a few moments ago.

I'm clinging to his arm trying to process what just happened when his face is inches away from me asking if I'm okay.

And I'm just starring at him.

More like I'm studying him and as he asks me if I'm okay, I keep thinking that I'm not because somewhere that hand that had protected me was gripping my heart and squeezing the life out of it with that devious smirk of his.

"It happens a lot here, be careful." He lets go. Just as he turns back around that guy with the hair bun stands on his feet and lunges for him.

"Zico you fucker!" He's about to swing a fist at the guy who saved me-ZIco- when two other guys he had been with step in and he stops.

"Step up." A guy with a bandanna around his head challanges.

"Jay," Zico puts a hand on his shoulder and shakes his head. "You too Loco." Zico tells the other guy with a snap back.

A group of girls call over to them.

Zico turns back to me and says. "Careful, welcome to the Underground rap society." He winks as he joins the group of girls with his friends not another glance back at me.